Drop in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 22k

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Mostly English

Details of the Encounter:
I am currently in Osaka and since there are few option in Osaka for gaining I planned to try this place. Drop in and ask are English ok and they said ok, show me the price list and I point to 60 minutes 20k, they ask for adminition fee and nomination fee so the total became 22k. After that go inside and they ask to choose girl, they said all are waiting for a long time, why can't they tell me that before I paid. So I ask which one has the shorter waiting time, they point at Kiki, they said I need to wait for till 10 pm. It's around 9 PM so I though with the waiting and the service it should be pretty late already so I accept. But after waiting I only get called after 10.20, meet the girl at the lift and go to the room, she's a bit chubby but I can accept that. But the service was horrible I read she likes to kiss but only give a little kiss, she doesn't perform bj and only give hj, when I ask for it, she point to her throat and say something, maybe hurt or something. She also has very little conversation, after finished and all the cleaning, I see I still have 15 minutes time and she didn't try to make conversation or anything but used the time to make her hair and nails. I don't know if it's only her or all of them like this, I think they make priority to Japanese and only accept gaijin for extra. Since I see a lot of people came later but getting called early. Maybe I came at busy times but shouldn't I get the treatment I paid for.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

She also has very little conversation, after finished and all the cleaning, I see I still have 15 minutes time and she didn't try to make conversation or anything but used the time to make her hair and nails.

While I agree she should try to entertain you on your paid time, if you have no Japanese skills, it#s hard to make conversation. I don't know that's the case, but I do get that impression from your review.

They must have made an appointment in advance by phone.

I see, never thought of that.

While I agree she should try to entertain you on your paid time, if you have no Japanese skills, it#s hard to make conversation. I don't know that's the case, but I do get that impression from your review.

Well, we talk a bit in English and few in Japanese that usual banter, maybe I compared it to putit where she use Google translate on her phone to communicate with me but here no much communication.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for clarifying that and the warning. Much appreciated.