Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Seaplane Club-amour, therapist Mihiro

Date of Encounter:
17/08/2016

Contact Method:
http://club-amour.com/system.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min 22,000JPY (1,O00JPY nomination fee)

Type/Location:
Seaplane location Namba Osaka

Language Notes:
Reception, broken english available. Service, Japanese some broken english

Details of the Encounter:
So I was at a loss couple weeks back. I had actually set something up in Juso but the agent kept messaging and pushing back appointment with a girl he set up for me.

I gave up and decided to head to Namba. I had heard about Club-amour for a while on threads so thought I would check it out.

First and foremast, it is gaijin friendly. You walk and you will be given a waiting card and asked to wait in the waiting room. This was during the middle of the day on Wednesday and was pretty busy (Obon). Other times maybe you don't have to wait. After the initial wait, you will be called to the reception to select your course and if you want added option. I would recommend choosing girl. Its only 1,000JPY extra. You can see the options from URL:

http://club-amour.com/system.php

You get to choose a girl from a wall of girls currently working. I asked the guy what he recommended and he suggested a good quality girl but with minimal waiting. This turned out to be roughly an hour wait. If you don't want to wait around don't bother paying 1,000 selection fee and I am sure you get with a girl straight away. There is however manga to read and poke stop just outside :).

So once it is your time you will be called by the guy and the girl will meet you on ground floor to take you up to the room. There is a toilet in reception if you have to go but she will also ask you if you need to go before session starts.

Mihiro greeted me and actually, no surprise she was a little taller and plump than her picture suggested. This was however only really in the belly area and the rest of her was fairly toned. Also she had big breasts which was great. Her face was pretty accurate on the photo though and for me that is most important. She had a really girl voice and laugh which was a little creepy but actually bit of a turn on during the actual service. I have seen one other review of Club-amour girl, Coco, she also looked hot form the picture but again you never know, you can find a list of girls including mihiro from here:

http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=801

We began with some chat and put me at ease, rubbing my leg and engaging me. She then got down to business and stripped fully naked, then stripped me and prepared the shower area.

Courses vary but it will always begin with a shower but a sexy shower. She got some gel/soap and starting washing everything, including some ass play and stroking of penis. She would use her body to rub me down and also rub her vagina on your arms and legs to wash you. This also including some close cuddling and licking of ear. This finishes off with a rather unsexy brushing of teeth and mouthwash. She also does this. This is for the GFE and maybe oral sex although i am unsure how much this kills bacteria of yeast in the mouth. Oh also this completely no condom course so if you are bit worried about oral sex and lack of condom maybe you can ask to use.

Next was the ofuro. This is when the kissing begins, which is deep and lots of tongue. It was nice but the taste of mouthwash was a tad distracting. It was nice to share ofuro with sexy girl. She was very tender and kissing my ear and turning me on so much. She then propped me up on her knees in the water so she can start sucking my cock. She also gave a great tit wank but I popped my first straight away! Was so quick! She was shocked by obliged to lick it off and gently stroke my cock getting it ready for next pop.

Next came mat play. She prepared the mat while I relaxed in the ofuro recovering from coming so quickly. On the mat though was epic. She began with simple massage but then brought out the nuru gel. This gel is awesome! She massage my body with her body and while there is no penetrating she rubbed her pussy all over me and even at one point we were scissoring???? Difficult to describe the action. She was also very tender lick and kissing my back and ass to entice me. Whilst laying on my back, she got me to prop myself up to present my ass to her and she gladly licked my ass and sucked on it while giving me a reach around. She then flipped me over and again kiss and simulate sex with lots of rubbing. During this time she was very receptive to roaming hands and I was fingering her. She seemed to like and was moaning a lot. During this she gradually moved herself around into 69. If you want I am sure you can lick her pussy but seeing as giving oral sex is ripe for picking up STI I decided to decline but continued to finger her. At this time I popped again in her mouth!! She swallowed it I think but cannot be sure. She then kissed me! And I could taste my cum! Yuk! After this she continued to stroke me and wanted a third pop but this time was so hard and sensitive and had to stop her ('murijyan'). So instead we just cuddled some more on the mat. And she wiped me down and massage my head.

We finally moved to the bed, I think if you take longer course you can do more play on the bed. There is even option for anal sex I think. Maybe not for gaijin though as limited number of girls are receptive to it. We finished off with some small talk and again she was very warm. She then took me down the elevator and gave me a kiss goodbye on the lips.

Over all was good value for money, you can do everything short of penetrative sex for 80 mins, 22,000JPY. I would go again and maybe even same girl. It may be worth to push your luck with the girl but its best to listen to the guy because he will tell you which girl is most receptive to gaijin. I have heard some many stories of gaijin getting the hottest chick but then that chick not really liking gaijin. Its a tricky one. Mihiro was really sweet girl and hot enough but there is definitely hotter.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Peace, love

Great review - this place sounds fun and at least going by the pictures on the site the girls look pretty cute. Might need to schedule some extra time next time I swing down to the Kansai area!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Great review - this place sounds fun and at least going by the pictures on the site the girls look pretty cute. Might need to schedule some extra time next time I swing down to the Kansai area!
Yes man make sure you do! Where you based normally? I am trying to find some more gaijin-friendly stuff in kansai but is tricky

I'm in Tokyo but find myself in Osaka for work every 6 weeks or so. Problem is its almost always an "in and out" kind of situation and I very rarely have more than an hour or so max of free time before I'm on the road back to Tokyo.

It always seems like there are a ton of Asian tourists down there, though - don't know if that would make things easier or more difficult for gaijin friendly P4P.

I literally left Club Amour an hour ago and spent my time with the same girl - Mihiro. This was my first Soapy Massage encounter and I think it will be my last. I paid JPY 20,000 for 60 minutes. I spent the majority of my time sat in the bath watching Mihiro clean the floor and the airbed. I popped my load after about 25 minutes and then she packed up and asked me to put my clothes on! She gave me good BJ and hand action and kissed me nicely, but everything else felt rushed and mechanical. She was pretty but her body wouldn't reach a 5/10 for me. For that money I'd rather go to a nightclub and try and take a girl home.. very disappointed with my experience there.
Would certainly not recommend.

Sorry to hear that, I had an awesome time and she gave service for full 80 mins, she even tried to get me to blow a third time but I really struggled. I actually thought her body was alright and probably better than her face.

The only thing I would add is that sometimes the length of course can make dramatic difference in the quality of service given.