http://club-amour.com/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 mins - 26000 Y

Type/Location:
Osaka

Language Notes:
English ok

Details of the Encounter:
I really wanted to write something good about this place, since it seems to be one of the few gaijin friendly soapies in Osaka. I even read some positive reviews here, so I thought I'd give it a go.
I know it is always hit or miss with these situations when you don't get to see the booked girl in person before, but even then my experience was just a rip off.
I (late 30s, decent looking caucasian fella, I guess) went to the place at 7.30am for the lower prices. They had the price list up when I entered the place. One of the dudes quickly removed the price list and told me 'no discount'. Well ok, I still opted for the 80 minutes for now 26k yen instead of 20k.
I chose one of the girls and 10 minutes later I met her. She looked very average and nothing like the pictures that were photoshopped beyond comprehension. But she had a positive energy and enjoyed talking some English, so I had high hopes for what was to come.
Well, she prepared the bath tub, which took about 15 minutes, which we used for small talk - not a bad thing if you ask me. Then we went in the tub and brushed our teeth, followed by mouthwash.
She then prepared the mattress with nuru gel and asked me to lay on it.
It was all quite pleasant when she rubbed her body on my back.
Then I turned around and she gave me a bbbj. After a few minutes I finished and she said that we were done. I was quite surprised and disappointed because on the list for the 80 minutes there was also 69 position and at least 2 orgasms. She said we only have 15 minutes left and she was on her period, so 69 maybe not a good idea.
At that point I saw what was going on and lost any more interest in this place and girl.
This is what a rip off looks like, which is surprising for Japan. Usually they strive for highest quality. Not here, I am afraid.
Why the hell did I have to brush my teeth, again?

Anyway, my suggestion is to avoid this place by all costs, at least if you are a gaijin.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I would never go to a soapie again, where you don't meet the girl in person beforehand. It is just too much of a gamble.
A few years back I went to Annie's in Bangkok and it was a fantastic experience. So, there are good places, after all.

Sorry to hear this, 26k for a blow job is really a rip off.(or did u have fs?)
btw, the early session discount is always for japanese only

sometimes the sop can take some times depend on the girls how she want to take her own sweet time, that why when my one feet step into the room, my one hand is already on my shirt button.
the sop could be like the lady will knee down , smile and make self introduction, follow by a kiss and hug.
then help you to slowly undress, and somethings she ask you to untie her bra or underpants..
sit beside with you for a while, to warm up the atmosphere.
follow up on the bathtube running, wetting the towel on the stool, prepare the lotion in the bowl...take some times if she dee lee daa lee.
prepare the mat play oso.

normally when i needed more time for sex, i ask to skip mat play and help to escalate the process by self motivate to do rather to waiting for orders.
sop(talking + break drinking) and if include matplay if slow doing can take up quite some time 40-60 mintues.
they stop 10minutes before to waste up is also include in the time.

but if you only have blow job and no fs, i think is really a rip off,.

Reactions: ur19877
I'm sorry to hear that. It's not only disappointing but humiliating.

Btw, the shop is not a soapland. There is no soapland in Osaka at present. The closest place where you can find soaplands is Fukuhara in Kobe. There are some reviews on Fukuhara shops in TAG that you can read if you feel like giving soapie another chance.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hm, i think booking the short courses in shops like this is more succesful. Especially if you don't know the girl.

Also, this is not a "soapy", this is a mat health.

so long fs is complete even in just few minutes i dun say is a rip off if standard course been cover, time no enough is the course time selected, only if u pay 120min they short change u 40min
as for 69, or 2 cum shot u can always check wif e shop ,policy & house rules
so long time and standard is covered, nothing to expect for low end shops
i not sure mat health include fs or not

went there once......will not return....... But was lucky with a girl-forgot her name-who was cool....talked only in Japanese...... Bath with BBBJ then mat play and then to the bed with another pop in her mouth......but would not go back there....over sell...photos OVER photo-shopped big time....

They do not. This issue has been extensively covered on this site.

far as i noe, i always expect fs in soapland that why i only frequent sopalnd and not the rest( which only happen 'unoffically'.)
so in this case, either the service paid for was being fullfill or the somehow feel being 'misled".
i would think if someone know the price is expensive and willing to pay for it, and expect what he pay for, is not really can call rip off.
only if he feel the service is not up to the standard he hope for(the service attitude not good) with the price he pay, he can choose not to patronize the shop or the service again,
And poor service standard can happen everywhere, every shops, even at reputable shops.
But is the reputable shop that need to control the quality to maintain high prices for the benefit of the shop and other girls.
just my 2 cents.

far as i noe, i always expect fs in soapland that why i only frequent sopalnd and not the rest( which only happen 'unoffically'.)
so in this case, either the service paid for was being fullfill or the somehow feel being 'misled".
i would think if someone know the price is expensive and willing to pay for it, and expect what he pay for, is not really can call rip off.
only if he feel the service is not up to the standard he hope for(the service attitude not good) with the price he pay, he can choose not to patronize the shop or the service again,
And poor service standard can happen everywhere, every shops, even at reputable shops.
But is the reputable shop that need to control the quality to maintain high prices for the benefit of the shop and other girls.
just my 2 cents.
Perhaps the Original Poster committed a Newbie mistake and he needs to conduct more research.

The purpose of this site is to inform.

Numerous posts here make it crystal clear that Fashion Health Clubs don’t officially offer Full Service.

Reactions: roots reggae
just my 2 cents.
Perhaps the Original Poster committed a Newbie mistake and he needs to conduct more research.

The purpose of this site is to inform.

Numerous posts here make it crystal clear that Fashion Health Clubs don’t officially offer Full Service.

From how i read it, he does not claim it was a rip off because he did not get FS, but because he was only allowed to cum once in 80 minutes.

From how i read it, he does not claim it was a rip off because he did not get FS, but because he was only allowed to cum once in 80 minutes.

truth, we being circling around whether fashion mat is fs or not.
so he is more referring to the service standard of what he get(if he is expecting 69 and 2 orgasm), which was at my last post.
so does the shop fulfilled what they adversise or it is the course he choose was too short.

Last edited:
You raise a valid point. He also seemed disappointed by the fact that he wasn’t eligible for the early morning discount.

back on the menu of 69 and 2 orgasm, i think it shld/can be interpreted as max or limit 2 Ejaculation(actually Ejaculation and orgasm is different meaning- goggle 'mutli orgasm man'), where time is allow.
Max 2 ejaculation mean if you physically can go for it or where time allow, so it should be consider not a must. Whereas 69 i got nothing to said.

Example, i went 3.5hour with toki, i control myself from ejaculation, toki wanted me to ejaculate but i said i don't want (cause i wanted to go for another 120min with another shop but did not tell her).
she feel she had not perform(she actually bit frustrated) what she should even after 3.5hour ,but to me i am ok(i get what i want).
Another one is asuka, i control myself (for another session later), i told her.
she is ok (i think she din mind or not unhappy i never extended the hours for her) though she said i am going for revenge next for another girl(??? i really din get her).
Maybe she mean i cannot defeat her in 2 hours, so i going to take on another easy girl to have my victory.
both me and asuka did not finish, it is just that time is not enough for us(to see who have enough for ejaculation/orgasm).

So time is important , whether the time course you choose and you really need.
So in the process you should really need to estimate/assess the hour you need/require, and handle it properly.
this is what i normally do.