http://club-amour.com/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins 28k

Type/Location:
Osaka

Language Notes:
English is okay

Details of the Encounter:
Hey guys long time lurker, first time poster. I have followed this website for a long time figured i should contribute to the community.

Was around Osaka desperate to do some Soap Massage and maybe Full Service. This review by the way could not have been done without the help of Tag member :Soapysoap66 Thank you again for your help Soapy!

Never been to Osaka, so not familiar with the area got totally confused where to get off at which station, thankfully Soapy was on and with some quick answers i finally got there. This place was next to a back packers, we should have been my first clue if it was worth it or not but i was to horny so i went along.

Went inside, the techno was a bit hesitant [ i am indian looking]look at his partner and asked in english if I had done this before. I said yes, went through the System. Went along with the 90 min course, waited few mins and was give choices of Ayaka, Hana, Himwari and Niko. Had no idea who to choose so went with Nico, before i paid the guy clearly stated no FS.

At this stage I was a bit disappointed, reading at other people's experiences in Yoshiwara in Tokyo i thought it was stated to scare people off. Anyways, waited 15 -20mins and was called to take the lifts, there was Nico.http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=1083

In the lifts, pleasantries were exchanged and awkard silence as well :(
Got into the room and I gave her my candy gift from South Korea. Not sure if she liked it or not as she didn't open it straight away. Was instructed to take off clothes, was also hinted for me to help take off her dress so did so and trying to be as delicate as possible. She had such sily smoothy skin. The teeth a were bit of putting, but I can look past that.

Got the water running in the bath tub, but first had wash down.I wanted to make her feel comfortable as I can, so i helped where ever i could by washing her as well.

Into the bath tub we go, brushed our teeth there as well and into a BBBJ . She had alright technique, nothing special. Then went into the mat play, I didn't know what to expect and if I like it or not. Now she is roughly a Size A 14 or B12. She was sliding back and forth around mat, I didn't know what expression to give so I just had my best relax face I could.Flipped over, a bit of sumata action, but then went in to a another BBBJ, mix in with some HJ and capped. I think she was a bit suprised how much i blew, hadn't for more than a week.

Went into wash and dried up and into bed. Had some chatting done with Google translate. And this when I realised why it was an okay experience, she had been there for less than a month. Did some more chatting, about where she is from and etc. Almost fell like a GFE, anyways had a drink as well. then round 2, Did some more LFK, tried to spice it and hope some light massaging and DATY would encourage for some FS. But no luck, couldnt't cap again unfortunately.

Alarm went off, however Nico didn't seem to be in a rush which was nice. Quick wash and said goodbye and one final kiss good bye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
TL:DR I think because I didn't know what to expect, it was a bit harsh for me to judge this place. I think Nico just lacked the experience and there were signs of nervousness.

Thanks for the review!

It seems other than Club Amour, Osaka has much fewer nuru places?

Still trying to find one that offers FS. will continue reading and searching the site

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There are in Kobe but information is scarce. There's one somewhere in Fukui of all places but I couldn't find out anything about it and the information was about five years old.