http://www.club-belinda.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
26,000 / 80 minutes

Type/Location:
Kashiwa

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So just a quick note about this place, because they are delivery that had an absolutely no reservations about taking foreigners (I spoke Japanese the whole time, so don't know if they have English speakers).

Pictures on the website had plenty of gorgeous girls, price was a little higher than most DH places I've used, but it was good.

The girl I got (name is being withheld seeing as how we've had some of the places trolling our forum, I don't want her to get into trouble) had a really bubbly personality. I had just got back to Japan, and I like to have time with a chick on that day in the evening, since I tend to pass out after a solid session and it helps me get re-adjusted to the time zone (Yes, that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it =P).

Anyways, after chatting, and showering, we got in bed and she basically said "I'm not very good at giving BJ's, so if you wanna just bang, that's fine. Don't tell the shop and neither will I!" She did tell me that I didn't have to use a condom as long as I didn't cum inside, but my general rule is that any provider that barebacks with me likely does with other clients too, thus is higher risk of STDs, so always covered... But if that's your thing, it's there.

Performance wise, it wasn't bad. Wasn't good either, but it fulfilled it's purpose as I passed out before the allotted time (nothing was missing from my apartment... I love Japan =P). Likely will try the shop out again, but a different girl.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mostly writing for the guys out here in Chiba who don't want to pay 5-10k for transportation on delivery from a Tokyo shop. This shop seems to be pretty good, and they're ranked #5 on Delivery Health Town (Japanese review site).

Thanks for the review! I, and I believe, the rest of the board appreciate the honesty and candor with respect to the offering and the identification of a new shop for those lonely souls in Chiba.

"Dear Mummy, I had some food at this shop and it was good. I won't tell you what I ate, so you'll just have to try everything until you figure it out." (n)(n)(n)

"Dear Mummy, I had some food at this shop and it was good. I won't tell you what I ate, so you'll just have to try everything until you figure it out." (n)(n)(n)

A few weeks ago, we had someone from [Redacted] asking us to take down certain things about their girls, like those that offered full service. Considering FS is illegal in Japan, and she could lose her job should the shop find out, I'd rather not write her name here.

If someone (you) wanted to know who, they could PM me and find out. However, I'm not going to put someone's employment at risk by outing them on a somewhat public forum, no matter how remote the chance it could be.

Well, I'm calling bullshit review here. Why not keep the particulars private and post "I had a great time with woman XXX" instead?

A few weeks ago, we had someone from [Redacted] asking us to take down certain things about their girls, like those that offered full service. Considering FS is illegal in Japan, and she could lose her job should the shop find out, I'd rather not write her name here.

If someone (you) wanted to know who, they could PM me and find out. However, I'm not going to put someone's employment at risk by outing them on a somewhat public forum, no matter how remote the chance it could be.
I dont see why she should lose her job unless therr would be a real FS option for them under the table that is being bypassed. I know it's illegal but hell the Japanese police cant speak Eng for their life most of the time I wonder if they have the resources to read our English acronyms..considering they can't even renovate their deteriorating kobans..