Guest viewing is limited

Club Camelot Shibuya

Desktop

TAG Member
Reaction score
Went clubbing over the weekend. My thing is to get hammered with friends I like going with a mixed crowd.
We went to Camelot the club in Shibuya. This was Roppongi style meat market in the heart of Shibuya.
I saw dudes drunk basically grabbing young ladies that were trying to get them off of them. Security just looked on like its part of the program.
Plenty of nice looking young ladies, & a mix of foreigners too.
Looks like they have events nightly so something for travelers to check out. I haven't been to Camelot in years. The last time I went it was mostly a Japanese Shibuyakei vibe.
PS disclaimer I am not into grabbing ladies like that.

Went clubbing over the weekend. My thing is to get hammered with friends I like going with a mixed crowd.
We went to Camelot the club in Shibuya. This was Roppongi style meat market in the heart of Shibuya.
I saw dudes drunk basically grabbing young ladies that were trying to get them off of them. Security just looked on like its part of the program.
Plenty of nice looking young ladies, & a mix of foreigners too.
Looks like they have events nightly so something for travelers to check out. I haven't been to Camelot in years. The last time I went it was mostly a Japanese Shibuyakei vibe.
PS disclaimer I am not into grabbing ladies like that.
General age range?

Interesting - last time I went there 2 years ago it was not gaijin friendly, just full of nonchalant Shibuya girls

I still have my VIP card from that club hahaha. But I also haven’t been there in over 2 years. Always the same people when I actually went there. It became boring over time. (I really appreciate the lady only seats)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went there 2 nights ago on the 23rd, the ratio was pretty bad, 2.5:1 male/female ratio, though i don't know if its cause its around christmas, I would have thought there would be a lot more people going out that night