No idea.

Appointment Length & Costs:
9k 40 min

Type/Location:
Shop/pink salon

Language Notes:
English with doorman, girl Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
K, so I'm not sure if paid sex just isn't for me but this is the perspective from a 22yo.

Got the location from an old International sex Guide post of a place called club pixy, went to the cords posted since they didn't have a site or weren't on maps. It got renamed to club cherry. Doorman led me up stairs, shoes off, sat down in a vibrant red room with a disco ball and some old guy(owner probably) and other girl in a row further up, it was kind of like a mini movie theatre that got changed into a shop. Girl comes out 2/10 on the looks, but I didn't get offered a preference, and I just want a blow job cause I'm on a decent dry spell since I left the US and my Japanese is shit. Girl doesn't know English but we manage to get the general idea of what I want down. I get a CBJ for 10 minutes 3/10 on skills, get off, I'm 22 and can come multiple times but she insists I put my pants back on, and honestly I can't be bothered to try to explain what Im trying to get across between the language barrier. Anyways, 30 minutes on the clock, awkward small talk, she offers a drink, I accept, and then leave.

I wouldn't go back, but then most of the paid sex I've had is never as good as good as nonpaid.

I'd recommend if you're in my position, but honestly if you have the money do better for yourself.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
90k? I guess it should be 9,000 yen.

Still sounds pretty expensive for a 2/10.

I only went to PS very few times, so not sure if you can expect multiple pops. With 40min that should be within the limits.