Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
7,000 yen for 30 min.

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Mix of basic Japanese and basic English

Details of the Encounter:
Recently, I visited Kyoto during a short vacation. Although the hobby was certainly not the reason for my trip, that old punter’s urge finally arose anyway.

Despite Kyoto’s status as one of Japan’s top tourist destinations, there seems to be few gaijin-friendly P4P options in the city. Many Western men in Kyoto are traveling with WAGs. In any event, some establishments with touts wouldn’t accept an obvious foreigner like me. So, I ended up in a pink salon called Club Cherry. Nothing fancy, but, as they say, “any port in a storm.”

My SP was Yuri. She must have given up her cherry many years ago. As far as I could tell, she is Japanese. Yuri is Rubenesque. BBW are usually not my thing, but she has a nice natural rack that I played with. Service was just CBJ, but done with playful enthusiasm. A drink was included as a part of the deal. I opted for a beer. While the pinsaro was not exactly a spiritual experience, it was enjoyable.

Honestly, I’m not sure of the exact address, and I doubt that they have a website, but Club Cherry is located in the general vicinity of Pontocho. A nearby landmark would be an Irish pub named Wisteria. Another landmark would be a pizzeria named CONA.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It would have been even better if the price had been lower.

Last edited:
I have been this place three times now because severe lack of options. During week seems there is just one BBW girl and at weekends there are few more options not that I was ever offered. She is very friendly that girl and does a half decent CBJ. It is a little expensive for the service.

I recommend this place:

http://www.n-cats.com

You can get in if you speak an entry level of japanese and polite. Service is cheaper and there are definitely cute girls there not just based on the pics on website. Oh and its bareback!!!

Otherwise head to Osaka for more gaijin friendly options.

I have been this place three times now because severe lack of options. During week seems there is just one BBW girl and at weekends there are few more options not that I was ever offered. She is very friendly that girl and does a half decent CBJ. It is a little expensive for the service.

I recommend this place:

You can get in if you speak an entry level of japanese and polite. Service is cheaper and there are definitely cute girls there not just based on the pics on website. Oh and its bareback!!!

Looks like there are some cute kittens there! It would be worth trying if I visit Kyoto again.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

I recommend this place:

大阪!!  Any recommendations in Osaka for a Japanese speaking white guy?

大阪!!  Any recommendations in Osaka for a Japanese speaking white guy?
If you're after a gaijin, Miss Roux is visiting Osaka in November. I shall be in Osaka in the middle of December. :)