Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min/22,000 yen

Type/Location:
New Half Health (on site)

Language Notes:
Japanese (but not much of it...)

Details of the Encounter:
I had a reservation to see Mayumi, but her previous client extended, so I was left with an hour's wait or take one of the available girls - so I opted to try Nanami. In hindsight, should have waited an hour or come back another day.

To her credit, Nanami does have a pretty face. Body wise, she's very manly, to the point I'm surprised the shop doesn't class her as a crossdresser. Not a great surprise, but the evening had not yet reached its nadir.

Unfortunately, she's also very uncommunicative (I think she spoke maybe 10 words throughout the encounter), and isn't particularly service oriented. After a little bit of half-hearted head, she settled in for a handjob, and resisted any suggestion of any other action. I left early.

Being absolutely fair, she does know how to give a good handjob, at least, but if all I wanted was a handjob I'd have headed over to AF for better service with a nicer person at half the price.

Absolutely do not recommend.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Every shop has their duds... Nanami is one of Club Diamond's.

Thanks for your gracious support as always, we appreciate the continued reports.

Approved: 5/8/2022

I think I might have met Nanami a while back, when I was very tipsy (okay, shitfaced), and fell for the panel magic. She was super stocky, very manly, and it felt like I was getting off with a rugby player. Obviously everyone has their own likes/dislikes, but for me I always enjoy the experience more if I have done my research when it comes to crossdressers or new halves because I like my guys who look like girls to look like... well... girls. lol.