Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 minutes, 13000 Yeh

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Minimal English with translator

Details of the Encounter:
I was visiting Tokyo from the US and kept busy with a couple of girls I met through Craigslist. I also visited a pinsaro in Sugamo...not worthy of a review...just a quick bj by a fun, chubby gal with a good attitude. I don't know the name of the shop but I know it wasn't Jan Jan. On my last night, I decided to check out the pay for play scene.

I was turned away from Miss Campus in Ikebukuro since my Japanese is minimal. I decided to try something different and headed to Club Diamond in Shinjuku. I have never been with a newhalf before but have always been curious.

I caught a cab from the train station. It was a 2 minute ride. I expected something less seedy looking and hesitantly walked down the stairs. I was greeted by a nice young guy who didn't speak much English. He wanted to make sure I knew it was a newhalf place and I told him yes but it was my first time. He asked, "you fuck her, she fuck you, or both." I said I fuck her.

He took me to a room and turned on the AC which was great after walking around in the heat all day. He handed me a bunch of cards with pictures of the girls. Most were really pretty. I picked the prettiest one with a nice rack. He told me to wait 5 minutes.. He later came back and said the girl I wanted wasn't available. So I picked another one, Shion. He smiled and said "she's funny." He told me to wait 10 minutes.

When she walked in, I thought she was stunningly beautiful (it was dark). She's slim, tall. Then she smiled...I wasn't really put off by her crooked teeth but she lost a point there. She walked up to me and gave me a great kiss and moaned slightly when I held her close and ran my hand down her back before firmly holding her butt.

I told her I didn't speak Japanese but had a portable translator that she seemed amused by. I told her I thought she was beautiful and she blushed. She undressed me slowly and remarked how big my penis was (I've been told I'm big for an Asian but it's only about 7 inches and thick). She then removed her top and bra and apologized for her small breasts. I prefer smaller breasts so I thought they were perfect. I immediately went in to kiss her nipples and she moaned softly.

She then removed her jeans and panties revealing her tiny penis (no wonder she thought I was huge). It was only half the size of my pinky. I was really turned on as this was a new experience for me.

She then lead me into the shower (after calling to make sure it was free) and she gave me a thorough washing. We then headed and laid down together. There was lots of kissing and caressing. I loved her breasts and spent a long time playing with them. I suspect her moaning wasn't real, but it was real enough. I've never touched a penis before (other than my own) and she seemed to enjoy the way a touched her. I surprisingly took it into my mouth and the moaning got louder and more intense. We switched to a 69 position and she started in on what is probably one of the best blow jobs I've ever gotten. I asked her to go slow and she complied. I fingered her ass and her hole was really tight. She kept saying how big I was and how much she liked it.

She then asked me to fuck her and she put a condom and lube on me. She climbed on top of me. It took awhile for me to get entirely in her but she started screaming once I was finally all the way in. Adding to the excitement was me being able to watch her on the mirror on the ceiling. It didn't take me much time to cum.

When I finished she cleaned me off and we kissed and caressed and she took me into her mouth again. I got hard again but there was a knock on the door indicating time was almost up. So we showered again, I got dressed, and headed back to my hotel thoroughly satisfied.

This was my first experience with a newhalf. I suspect that I was just lucky with Shion. I was on vacation and this was just a bucket list item. If I had time on my last day, I definitely would have gone back to see her again. She was a sweetheart.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Thanks for those who wrote reviews that I read before coming to Tokyo. I knew what to expect at Miss Campus so I wasn't too disappointed when I was turned away. I thought the scene was funny. Three nerdy looking Japanese college aged students sitting next to each other looking down with their legs crossed.