Guest viewing is limited

Club Heart (SL) Club Heart DX Soapland - Sora (Ikebukuro)

Miyushi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sora

Date of Encounter:
Sept 6th afternoon

Contact Method:
Store front

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes @ 10 500 yen

Type/Location:
In house - Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Basic conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Been here to Amiele Soap Land a couple of times recently and after walking around in the warmth all day decided to give it another visit.

The standard price is 10 500 yen for 40 minutes or 13 500 for 60 minutes (no gaijin tax). The female staff manning the counter was very welcoming and friendly as long as you can speak even basic Japanese.

They have a board listing all the girls working at the time however they don't have any photo's and you don't get to see the girls before the session starts. I chose Sora who I've seen twice before. In addition to no gaijin tax there is also no nomination fee.

Sora, while not a model, is nice and slim with all the right curves, nice ass, good sized breasts that are a nice fit in the hands and a really cute face.

Once in the room she skipped the bathing and undressed me before getting me to do the same for her. After some mutual touching and deep french kissing she started BBBJ while I was standing. She really knows how to use her mouth.

After a couple of minutes she got me to turn around to face the wall while she gave my ass a good licking. After a few minutes she turned me around for some more kissing and prompted me to finger her pussy. She was dripping wet, certainly no need for lube or lotion.

We got to the bed where she (hesitantly, seemed like she wanted to not use one) put a condom on then going at it in several positions including a bit of anal play on her before cumming in missionary.

After a quick shower there was some mat play with lotion followed by more BBBJ ending with CIM.

After another quick shower we finally relaxed in the bath for a bit before time was up (I think it actually went over time a bit, seemed longer than 40 minutes).

Upon leaving she gave me her card and number as I was her regular customer. All in all it was a very enjoyable visit.

Sorry for long post.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you don't mind being unsure of what the girls are like during your first visit then give this place a try! They have great, friendly service and my visits have been excellent value for money.

Will certainly be back again

awesome job for the fast report and for first review.
this sounds like a good fun, do they happened to have website or something?
so for the price you got FS? that sounds too good to be true, unless something fishy

i might give this a try

Thanks for sharing :D

Reactions: beegoner
Thanks for the review - much appreciated!
Could you kindly add a link to a website if they have one? (as the poster above asked as well)

Sounds like a good place for a decent price. ;)

Edit: After a bit of research, if it's the shop I think it is.... they don't have a website. I'll wait for OP to confirm though.

Last edited:
Yep, it's full service. I was surprised at the price the first time I went since most of the other soap lands in the area were a fair bit pricier.
Unfortunately they don't have a website. I believe the address is 171-0021 Tokyo-to, Toshima-ku, Nishiikebukuro, 1 chome-44-6, building name 邦正ビル.

Thanks for the review, since Sora gave you her card could you please tell us Amiele phone number as it seems there is no soap land located at the adrress yoou gave. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Japan_mrS
Yep, it's full service. I was surprised at the price the first time I went since most of the other soap lands in the area were a fair bit pricier.
Unfortunately they don't have a website. I believe the address is 171-0021 Tokyo-to, Toshima-ku, Nishiikebukuro, 1 chome-44-6, building name 邦正ビル.

Thank you... it is the shop I thought it was.

Old information, but I'm sure this is the same shop: http://ikebukuro.kir.jp/soap/amari.htm

Thanks for the review, since Sora gave you her card could you please tell us Amiele phone number as it seems there is no soap land located at the adrress yoou gave. Thanks in advance

Did you visit the location yourself to confirm?

I think the phone number is 03-3982-1271, but we'll let OP confirm if he can.

Did you visit the location yourself to confirm?

I think the phone number is 03-3982-1271, but we'll let OP confirm if he can.

If you're looking on Google maps then you won't find it, there's no listing for it on there but in street view you can see the sign out front of the building for it albeit it's fairly low resolution so it's difficult to read.
Can confirm that's the correct phone number

Reactions: TAG Manager
If you're looking on Google maps then you won't find it, there's no listing for it on there but in street view you can see the sign out front of the building for it albeit it's fairly low resolution so it's difficult to read.
Can confirm that's the correct phone number

Thank you very much!

Thanks again OP might give this one a try....the fact that no photo of the girls is a bit daunting. Hope theres no bad choice between them.

How old are the girls?

"The female staff manning the counter was very welcoming and friendly as long as you can speak even basic Japanese."

You mean some Japanese is required or she is just more welcoming that way ?

I live near Otsuka Station, might give it a try if they accept english-speaking foreigners :)

"The female staff manning the counter was very welcoming and friendly as long as you can speak even basic Japanese."

You mean some Japanese is required or she is just more welcoming that way ?

I live near Otsuka Station, might give it a try if they accept english-speaking foreigners :)
Sounds to good to be true actually...........but it's caught my interest for sure

Reactions: fourreto
Sounds to good to be true actually...........but it's caught my interest for sure

The price and lack of pictures is a big telling point -- but it's just going to be a game of roulette to see what your spin will bring.

That will add to the excitement, maybe start with op choice before go for "whats behind that door" game show thing.

The skeptic part of me said its chinese not japanese....but never know...

Reactions: just4fun
I'd check it out with a wingman.....I kinda like Ikebukuro......

Your report will be trully appreciated. Never tried ikkebukuro before hope this is the gateway to new play area
It's not new actually.....it's just as shady as Kabukicho except for African touts. A place over by sunshine tried to rope me in with fake pics once years ago so I've seldom gone back to that side "looking " around. I can't read a lick of Kanji so it makes it tough......but I love window shopping :p

So......how old are the girls there?

Reactions: Junsui hunter
Sounds like the girls are Chinese according to the price. Like an other post said , my experience in ikebukuro has always been the girls Chinese. Like at the shop play girl Chinese for gaijin and japanese for japanese

I tried this place out. I'm too lazy to write a full report, so I'm just going to post my reaction in this thread.

First of all this is not a soapland. It's basically a fashion health with a shower in the room. There is no mat, and nothing typical of a soapland was offered.

I arrived around noon and was told there would be an hour wait, so I came back later.

There was seemingly only one girl there, Sora from OP, so obviously I wasn't given any choice. Sora is up front about her age - 42 - but she's quite young looking for 42 years old. She could have told me 32 and I'd have believed her. What I DIDN'T believe is that she told me she was Japanese. I know a Korean accent when I hear one, and Sora's native language us definitely Korean. Not that there's anything at all wrong with that.

Sora is very nice and sweet and very accommodating. But she's also quite nervous seeming, and was constantly making sure I was okay about everything to the point that I had to reassure her and tell her not to worry.

FS is definitely on the menu, and again Sora is very nice and accommodating.