Guest viewing is limited

Club Heart (SL) Club Heart DX Soapland - Sora (Ikebukuro)

I agree with regnad.. I went there last week with a friend they only have 2 girls thats night sora and mai. I got mai i actually prefer sora appearance but the receptionist girl kinda determine it for us. Room quite small actually but i guess you get what you paid for.

Experience with mai is ok i guess she very attentive like sora but sort of passive.

Oh yeah if you cant speak japanese at all you might not get service. It took a while to convince her to take my friend since he cant speak a word of japanese..

Cheers

Brilliant---seems our TAG gang can triangulate on anything! And it never ceases to amaze me how predictable this country is when it comes to price and service quality. But it's also the only place in the world where free is the highest quality--as long as you don't mind being treated like a Gucci bag!

Reactions: Ettore2011
Always wanna try again but the other options always make me skip it. Its a nice option though.

I don't speak a word of english, and I am traveling to Tokyo on my own with no friends in tokyo, do you think I may have a chance to get in?

Tried this place on my last night in Tokyo after i got denied at Dolce earlier that day. It was the guy with the glasses who was manning the counter. I speak very little Japanese but i was able to get past him with some simple phrases and nods. I was hoping to get Sora but Mai was the one he sent over. My fault for not asking. Mai looks like your high school classmate's hot mom. She looks like she's in her 40s but her tummy was as flat and as tight as that of a 20-year old. Quick CBJ and mish after the bath and off i go. She speaks a little English too. Mai is definitely Japanese if you ask me. I have a lot of Chinese neighbors so i'd know one if i see one. And yes, i'm Asian. It was not as bad as i thought it would be but i don't think i would come for another visit. Got Mai's card before i left.

Thanks for the reviews that everyone has shared here. My only concern again remains with the whole lack of knowing Japanese and being able to direct myself into Amiele SoapLand. From some reviews it seems like so long as your able to speak a tiny bit of Japanese, you should be okay. If possible, can someone confirm this please?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the reviews that everyone has shared here. My only concern again remains with the whole lack of knowing Japanese and being able to direct myself into Amiele SoapLand. From some reviews it seems like so long as your able to and sspeak a tiny bit of Japanese, you should be okay. If possible, can someone confirm this please?
There are some places like darling harbor and landmark and sweet kiss where you can get in with NO Japansese.

Reactions: beegoner
There are some places like darling harbor and landmark and sweet kiss where you can get in with NO Japansese.
I might have to look up those places more on the site and see if they're recommended. Many thanks for the mention UR19877, I really appreciate the feedback!

Yes as long as you understand what the guy is saying its ok. They will ask your nationality too....not to be racist but they kinda racist to chinese people maybe so many bad things happened to those clients. This place is worthed because of sora, she is korean though but definitely a milf at least for me

Yes as long as you understand what the guy is saying its ok. They will ask your nationality too....not to be racist but they kinda racist to chinese people maybe so many bad things happened to those clients. This place is worthed because of sora, she is korean though but definitely a milf at least for me
I'm totally okay with MILF standards, I'm not going to be picky. I'm just looking to get into a Soapland that won't throw me out because of my lack of Japanese. As well, I don't think the nationality thing should be a problem. Thanks again for the mention!

Hmmm i think if you have time yoshiwara is better choice of girl. I went to pt royal before but i still prefer sora. I went here just for the sake of convenient. Just like i said before if you go in and see older lady then you have better chance.

Hmmm i think if you have time yoshiwara is better choice of girl. I went to pt royal before but i still prefer sora. I went here just for the sake of convenient. Just like i said before if you go in and see older lady then you have better chance.
Thanks again Aerlialize! Putit or Sora, both sound decent places to visit. Huzzah!

Reactions: aerialize
I called Amiele last week and the guy said no gaijin, have they stoped taking gaijin?

Looks like they permanently closed? After reading the reviews I'm eager to give Sora a try! Anyone still know Sora's contact or where she went?

Or if there is a similar option in the Ikebukuro area?...

The other place never had a website. Club Heart is part of a pretty large chain that has been around for a while.