Guest viewing is limited

Club Heart (SL) Club Heart DX Soapland - Sora (Ikebukuro)

Website doesn't specify but I did notice they said staff has free reign to refuse service to whomever.

Guys. I’m a long time lurker of this board. I registered an age ago but was quite content with just browsing, but this mysterious place has piqued my interest. I live just a few stops from Ikebukuro and I’m curious about finding it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Guys. I’m a long time lurker of this board. I registered an age ago but was quite content with just browsing, but this mysterious place has piqued my interest. I live just a few stops from Ikebukuro and I’m curious about finding it.
Link for the location is in the quoted post below....
(posted earlier in the review)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just a simple update. Visited the place a few days ago. Asked the standard question upfront. "Gaikokujin wa iidesuka?". They passed me a card with a letter n I waited for a few mins in the waiting room.

They called out the letter on my card n they said "japanese only". I asked..even if i can speak some japanese also a no? They apologized n i walked off.

There was another japanese business man. In the waiting room.

Well..good luck to the rest of you guys who wanna try out this place!

Reactions: MikeH
Just a simple update. Visited the place a few days ago. Asked the standard question upfront. "Gaikokujin wa iidesuka?". They passed me a card with a letter n I waited for a few mins in the waiting room.

Sounds to me like the shop itself is at least tolerating foreigners but that they checked the girls working that time and none of them was up to the challenge. So going another time might lead to success.

They called out the letter on my card n they said "japanese only". I asked..even if i can speak some japanese also a no? They apologized n i walked off.

There was another japanese business man. In the waiting room.

Well..good luck to the rest of you guys who wanna try out this place!

Is this the mysterious place or its Club heart itself?