24/4/2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 Minutes - 30,000 yen

Type/Location:
Walk-in Shop @ 1 Chome-43-10 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tōkyō-to 171-0021

Language Notes:
Japanese Only (Minimal Japanese is required to inform them that you're gaijin and select the stuff on menu, however the rule book has English on it so I think they were expecting gaijin to pay a visit)

Details of the Encounter:
(This is going to be long and I'm sorry, it started off as a precise and concise review and then my mind took over lol)

After reading some TAG, I impulsively made up a plan to visit Club Max Soapland.

Woke up in the next morning and checked their schedule and found out that their business starts at 9am. Typed the name of the soapland into google map and it guides me to the place without any issue, then I'm greeted by the reception speaking in Japanese to me which I barely understand and I just replied him with "外人いいですか?" and he put me on hold to talk to check with the worker on whether is it ok.

A few moments later, he showed me the menu and since it's 9am, the price is cheaper when compared to the post afternoon menu. I choose 80 minutes / 30,000 yen course and after paying, I'm greeted with a rule paper which has English translation just in case if you're worried about not understanding the rules then I'm sent to the waiting area with a number pass and apparently I'm the first customer of the day so the waiting wasn't that long.

Shortly after I was greeted by Sakura, she smiled and held my hand and walked me into the room downstairs. Shortly after we entered the room, she helped undressing me and folded my clothes into a basket provided. She then asked me if this is my first time which I said yes, in fact this is the first time that I've ever done anything sexual with a girl so it's going to get really awkward really soon. Her body is slender and pretty decent for someone at her age and the room was dimly lit so I can't really see properly.

She then invited me to the sukebe isu and started washing me while talking about my adventure in Japan which I was kinda surprised that I can even hold a conversation while I can barely speak Japanese.

Then she invited me to the bathtub, poured bath salt into the tub and prepared the mat. She joined me shortly after and started cleaning my legs slowly moved on to the thighs and then my dick. Shortly after, she lifted my thighs and starting giving me a BBBJ that I wasn't expecting at all and all I can tell you is that, it felt like my dick is going to melt, she definitely know what she's doing.

After that, she invited me to the air mat(?), lie down on my stomach and she started pouring a very viscous mix of lotion with water on my body and oh boy, it felt tingly and weird. She then slide her body across my body which I could felt everything she then gave me a light HJ while I'm faced down. Then she asked me to flip over and started giving me another BBBJ and after awhile she changed her position to 69 and tbh, it's my first time doing this kind of thing at all. I really didn't know what to do when I'm presented with a pussy right in front of my face. So i asked her whether is it ok for me to touch it (because I'm don't think to just do what I wanted since the rules said "Do not do anything the girl is uncomfortable with") started touching it a little bit and decided to stick my tongue into it and started playing with her pussy. Then when she moaned, I can't hold back anymore and I told her "iku" and then she started sucking really hard and there goes my first pop and I came right into her mouth.

After that I continued playing with her pussy but I was kinda tired after the pop so I stopped shortly after around one minute of playing with it. She said my dick was "元気" because it was hard right after I popped. Then she asked me whether I want to do the nuru thing again and all I could think of is "Hell yeah!" so I agreed to it then after that she gave me a paizuri with BBBJ, then it transitioned into sumata. My dick was literally rock hard about to pop again then she gave me a BBBJ in the position of 69 and ended up playing with her pussy and when she moans, I popped the second time. There was like 15 minutes left and she asked whether I want to do it again and this time, she was really aggressive. Super intense HJ and sumata that made my whole body numb and unfortunately I wasn't able to cum in time.

She then invited me over to the sukebe isu to wash off the lotion, and then the bathtub. After that she helped me to dress up again and then she gave me a drink alongside with a 1k yen discount coupon when I show it to the reception next time when I return.

TLDR- washed me, gave me surprise BBBJ in bathtub and transitioned to the mat and do the nuru thingy and did 69 and cum 2 time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kinda disappointed that I didn't get to have any penetration action going on because I think she wasn't feeling well that day.
Note that she tried to do some kissing with me but I avoided it because I was really nervous and natural instinct kicked in LOL.
Getting my first BJ and HJ was a nerve wreaking experience alongside with paizuri and sumata is just too much for me to handle, felt like I was in heaven or some sort.