Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hour - 26k

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Finally decided to try my first soap land, went there around after lunch.

It was a gloomy day and it was kinda raining a bit while I was searching for the shop. I had to wait outside for a bit since there were two Japanese guys who got to the counter first. When I went inside the tencho asked me if I had a reservation, I stuttered a bit since I forgot what よやく means. I politely said no and he asked me if I was a 外人, told him yes and I thought he was going to send me off. Asked my age, I dont know why, I dont look young and Im a brown asian guy around 5'5. He then showed me the menu and chose the 60min 26k course.

There were English instructions on the menu, the dos and donts etc. So I can confirm that they are gaijin friendly, but I think you must know a little bit Japanese.

He then asked me to wait in the waiting room. There was a big TV and the news about the rain. With me in the room was a Japanese guy.

When it was my turn, Sakura met me on the stairs and lead me to the room. Since this was my first time, I didnt know what to expect, but I was completely shocked that a bed room and a bath room can be inside the same room. Sakura was pretty polite, she helped me undress and folded my clothes, she was very bubbly and energetic. She was very nice, asked me if it was my first time. She had a very nice body, slim, perky boobs, she was listed as 32 but I think she is in her late 30s.

The Wash
She then lead me to the bath, seated on the U chair, she washed me while we talked about anything. She was very polite and she was focused on doing her job while making sure I was having fun. She gave me a little HJ while she was washing me.

The Tub
I went in the tub while she was preparing the mat, after that, she joined me, I was shocked since she let her body under me and made my lower body float in the water, it was too late when I realized that she was going to give me a BBBJ, it made me very hard. But to no avail, it was just a tease for what to come.

The Mat
She asked me to lay flat on my stomach on the mat, let me remind you that this was my first time so the slimy thing she put on me was so unfamiliar to me that it made my whole body sensitive. She did her thing, boobs against my back, my butt, my feet, literally everything. Then comes the flip, she gave me a DFK and my hands started to explore the wonders of her body. She then licked my nipples, chest and went down and gave me another BBBJ. She then rode me, CG, and it was then that I realized that she already had put a condom on me. She was very 元気 while riding me, she would give me a kiss from time to time, we then switched place and did mish, it was then I had my first pop.

The Mid Wash
She washed me again, I was standing while she tried to take off the slimy stuff in my body, we did DFK again and I was again hard. We did the standing position, she was really into it that I can feel her body twitching. After then I had my second pop.

The Bed
At that point I was very very tired that we just laid in bed while we were cuddling. I think I was out for around 5mins. She then woke me up and told me we have around 15mins more. I swear I could have just slept, I am very weak when it comes to multiple rounds. But she again gave me a DFK and got me hard again. Since I was in complete energy-saving-mode at that point, we settled for mish, then the bell rang and I hardly had my third pop.

The Farewell
She then washed me quickly and helped me dress. I then proceeded to help her get dressed too which she was very grateful and thanked me politely. She gave me a discount card, I can show it to the tencho the next time and Ill get a 1k discount.

I was glad that I had a great first time in a soapland. Sakura was into me (or shes just very good at doing her job) and made the money I paid worth it. Very polite and it really emphasized that some Japanese take their job very seriously.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I hope they will stay gaijin friendly.

Excellent - sounds like you got exactly what you needed.

And very impressive that she got you to pop three times in 60 minutes with a nap in the middle.