https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/girlid-34384302/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins, 14,000 + 2,000 gaijin tax

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro, in store

Language Notes:
I speak fluent Japanese so I didn't check about English, sorry

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: I'd guess early 20s, quite heavy acne but aside from that she has a very nice physique – slim, nice plump breasts.

Details:
I tried a few fashion health places in Ikebukuro but none were accepting foreigners, so I ended up here. Foreigners are welcome with a 2,000 yen extra payment, which doesn't bother me. At first glance I thought the prices were a little high for a FH, but then I realised that this place is basically a FH/SL hybrid, and FS is included, so actually it seems like a bargain. There was an extra 1,000 nomination fee but I chose to skip that and just take their recommendation. Prices appear to be the same day or night, though they do have coupons on their website for certain days/times.

The encounter itself was great. Ririka isn't terribly proactive, so I had to lead, but she was open to all suggestions and she seemed to genuinely enjoy it. After a quick shower and a fondle in the bath tub, we moved to the "bed" for DFK, and she was sopping wet already. She has a very sensitive body and came hard a couple of times during foreplay, especially with an extended DATY session. After that I had to ask her to reciprocate (she looked like she might fall asleep after cumming a couple of times) and her technique was a little awkward, but she basically did whatever I asked. This was followed by FS (covered – the condom provided was so small I could barely get it on) in multiple positions. We went slightly over time but she didn't seem to mind – she let the alarm beep away until we were done. Hurried shower and small talk, then home.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ririka was shy but very sweet, she smelled good, she has a very nice body, and while she's not terribly proactive she was certainly accommodating and seemed to enjoy it. In fact it was refreshing to see a girl cum so hard without faking it. She told me she's only been there a few months, so maybe she's still learning the ropes. Would definitely visit again!

Thanks for your report on Club Max!

Approved: 5/21/2021

Thanks for approving.

I should probably clarify what I meant by a fashion health/soapland hybrid. First, they literally have two stores right next to each other, one of which is a SL and the other is a FH. However, due to covid, the FH is closed, so only the SL is open. That said, while the one I visited is technically a SL, there was no mat play or anything like that (at least not in my session), so in that regard it’s like a FH in terms of play options but with FS like at a SL. Hope that helps!

Reactions: hardharry
Thank you for going and giving a great review.
I have been the the old club max and they sometimes expected us (foreigners) and the girls were ok . Well only went twice or maybe 3 times.
Now under new management same name different company. I have been maybe 10 times. Very foreign now. Same sister company as gold just down the street.
Yes no mat play available I was told last time because they are trying to portray the image of new comers. In the beginning they offered it. Also the max course is 60 minutes now. One last thing if you see a cream puff next to a girl I was told that was a VIP option for 1000¥ NS or NN. But not an option to all foreigners. Seems to be up to the girls or who ever is running things that day. Also was offered NS by a girl who did not have a cream puff by her name but she wanted 5000¥ and with no NN.(pass)

Reactions: SoapFTW
I was going to say, are you sure about the gaijin tax as there is very often an entrance fee.

Yep, gaijin tax.

Attachments

• screenshot-www.cityheaven.net-2021.05.18-02_37_58.png
    screenshot-www.cityheaven.net-2021.05.18-02_37_58.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 689
Reactions: Aldo
One last thing if you see a cream puff next to a girl I was told that was a VIP option for 1000¥ NS or NN.

Shouldn’t that be ¥10000? In Tokyo +¥10000, is the standard price for NS/NN. Including from deai girls.

I tried to find Club Max one night recently but the building is covered in Club Marine signs and I couldn't work out where Club Max is and I was being harassed by a couple of touts out the front. There's signs in some of the local shops saying do not even talk to these touts. I ended up at Bunny Girl Soap and saw Akemi (previous review is accurate) which wasn't a great experience

I tried to find Club Max one night recently but the building is covered in Club Marine signs and I couldn't work out where Club Max is and I was being harassed by a couple of touts out the front. There's signs in some of the local shops saying do not even talk to these touts. I ended up at Bunny Girl Soap and saw Akemi (previous review is accurate) which wasn't a great experience
Max is closed until December. For now, Marine Blue IS Club Max.

Reactions: psd and TAG Manager
This is the OG review that clued me into Club Max, and for that I am very thankful. Beyond the negligible 2k gaijin fee, the price of 20k for 60 minutes is basically like them charging what most shops charge Japanese guys, which for better or worse has to be considered a bargain for us gaijin. This, combined with staff members that don't despise you and treat you nicely as if they actually want your business and a roster of reasonably attractive and young girls, makes this shop a true gem. The staff even allowed me to use one of their promotional discounts from booking online, which normally shops would never allow gaijin to receive. I hope this shop can survive in its current form.