Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 25000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland, Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
She spoke Japanese, I don't.

Details of the Encounter:
First off some context: I was traveling Korea visiting my extended family, and had a few days in Tokyo, before returning to the states. I decided to check out a soapland after seeing some posts on this site; thanks to the friends who've posted reviews.
I took the subway to Minowa station and walked around Yoshiwara, and was approached by an older gentleman. I went inside and sat at the desk they had, and the man explained in broken English the rates and showed me three cards. I picked the girl I thought was cutest, although the guy was trying to recommend another girl at first.
After that, we went around to another building behind the one I first entered. I paid, and was guided to a waiting room, which stank of cigarettes but had no one else in it, as this was the early afternoon on a weekday. I was given some cold tea and sat and waited. Just as I was beginning to think this was a bad idea (about twenty-thirty minutes), the man who collected my money returned, and I was led by the hand up two flights of stairs by a very cute Japanese girl, going by the name Nancy.
We entered a dim room with a bed, shower hose, bathtub, and a large gray inflatable mat leaning against the wall. She started to undress me and herself. Nancy looked like she did in her card picture, she was young (I didn't ask her age, but later when I checked the website it said she was 20 and I can believe that), extremely cute, and had pristine skin. She was slightly chubby, with decent breasts and a pretty nice ass. Personality-wise she was very sweet and open, and smiled a lot. I'm young as well (early 20's), and she commented on that while we were getting undressed.
Nancy began to shower and lather me, and she complimented my body and skin. After that she had me sit in the bathtub and brush my teeth. She joined me in the bathtub, and we started to makeout. After a few minutes of kissing, she pointed towards the air mat and the bed, asking which one I wanted to do. As this was my first time in a soapland, I let her decide.
She chose the bed, and we both got out the bathtub. She dried me off with a towel, then herself. She had me lie down on the bed, and started stroking my cock while sucking on my nipples. She then moved down to give me a BJ. She gave great head, and gave attention to my balls while she was down there too.
She then sat up, straddling me, and lifted a towel near the head of the bed to reveal a pile of condoms. She asked if it was okay, and I, of course, eagerly agreed. She put the condom on me, and started to ride my cock. Her pussy felt great, it was nice and tight and unshaven. I took her nipples into her mouth and sucked on them. We switched to missionary, and then doggystyle. After a while I wanted to take a short break, so we made out on the bed, and she gave me a handjob for a few minutes. I then moved her on top of me, and had her ride me cowgirl again. Lastly, we moved into missionary and I finished.
Nancy cleaned me off with some tissues and asked if I wanted anything to drink. I asked for water, and she called using the phone on the wall. She then showered and lathered me again. After the shower I sat in the bathtub and drank the refreshing water, while she washed off. We then talked a bit using a translation app on her phone.
I got out of the bathtub and she dried me off once again, and we both got dressed. She led me out of the room and down the stairs by the hand, and my experience at Naniwa came to an end.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Enjoyable experience, even though I didn't get the massage. Nancy was amazing: cute, nice body, great personality, and great in bed. Was a bit expensive, but if I ever visit Tokyo again and have money to spend, I might just have to come back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review and welcome to TAG! We couldn't find a provider named "Nancy", but she may have left since this review was written.
If you happen to double check who you saw, we'd be happy to update the review.

Approved: 8/29/2019

Why you don't have to choose both mat play and Bed time, or the amount of length is short ????