Guest viewing is limited

Club Virgo [Fukuoka] (SL) Club Virgo - A Bad Experience!

ianli0928

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Club Virgo / Kei (けい)
https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/virgo/

Date of Encounter:
September 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 31000 or 32000( gaijin tax included)

Type/Location:
On site

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
so after having a great time at lovely collection, I decided to try out another soapland reviewed on the site. After a business dinner I went back to my hotel, brushed my teeth and showered quickly before heading out to have fun. Walked into club Virgo and the tencho welcomed me. He said they are open to foreigners, but need to confirm if I spoke Japanese or not. Thankfully I’m able to converse normally, so he gave me the green light. He showed me 3 cards, and recommended kei for her looks and services. At this point I somehow got a gut feeling that this tencho somehow resembles the on in Dolce, where I also had a bad experience from his recommendation.

I decided that I was just imagining things (bad idea), and took his recommendation. He gave me a number and asked me to wait. After a while I was called upstairs to meet the girl. Kei looks cute, and has a warm smile. But I knew things weren’t going to go well when she just walked up the stairs after saying hi to me. After getting into the room, she sat about an arms length from me when chatting. She also didn’t help me out of my clothes (which was actually fine). She seemed disinterested the whole time, and after showering she did a little licking before putting the condom on.

After putting the condom on she started doing this stationary cowgirl thingy while not really moving at all. She closed her eyes and just gently rubbed her body. After a good 2 minutes or so she started moving, albeit very slowly, and instead of up and down she was moving side to side slowly so I don’t really feel anything. Tried to initiate instead but she seemed to want to be in control and stay on top. Since I wasn’t really feeling anything I started getting soft, and my junior slipped out. She stood up and lied face down next to me. I tried to do some foreplay with her but she seemed adamant in lying face down while closing her legs. I wasn’t sure what to do at this point, so I asked to leave early and after showering I left. The tencho asked if everything was ok, but I just nodded and left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
After getting back to the hotel I started reflecting on what happened. Perhaps I just didn’t have enough chemistry with her, or maybe she’s not comfortable with a foreigner. All in all I wouldn’t recommend her, and I’d recommend sticking to your guns and pick the girl that you have your eyes on instead of the one the tencho recommends.

Reactions: Karbon
Thanks for your report from Club Virgo in Fukuoka, much appreciated!
You drew a dead fish... that just sounds like a huge disappointment. (and I'm sure it was for you.. but it hurts reading it too)

Approved: 9/10/2019

The tencho asked if everything was ok, but I just nodded and left.
Don’t do that. Tell them that there was a problem, describe what happened. A decent shop will try to make amends.

So basically the gaijin tax was the whole 32,000 it seems. Sorry bud. Too many moody ass, mentally ill girls working in these joints.