https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/cocomero/girlid-19266698/?of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:
12k for 45 min (Morning pricing)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English and basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Got into Shinjuku around 8am and had to kill sometime so I gave Cocmero a shot. They are pretty famous and known for being busy at all times during the day. Thought I would give it a shot as they are supposed to specialize in slim girls who are busty.

Cool techno and we spoke in basic Japanese and English. He asked in English and I responded in Japanese. Was given 1 choice, but there were about 5 girls on the roster at that time. Guys did come in after me and was served before Me, so that got me wondering a bit.

Sayo was plain and avg looking. Not really the style of girl that this place promotes.

She was more of a sweet amateur. She fits JK styles image.

Room was small(as expected) 5x12 deer? Bed took up 75 percent of space. But the room was clean.

After the intros, we got undressed and was lead to the shower where she washed me and we had some small talk. She does not really speak English, so it was really small talk.

After the shower we went back to the room and she proceed to kiss, nipple lick and give me a bj. All were average. I asked for Sumatra, and she said she doesn’t do that. Maybe it’s the store??Whether it be my tiredness or her technique or the fact that I was not into her, I gave her the ok to finish without me actually popping. She apologized but I assured her that it was ok. Side not, CIM is not standard here, it is 1k. Also, I wouldn’t get too crazy with other options as the room is small.

Showered again and I was off.

As I was leaving, a different techno gave me a survey. I said I couldn’t understand it, but he said it was ok. He would help translate. Talk about this company wanting to get their metrics in. He wanted me to give percentages on looks,service, overall experience and one other that I forgot. I gave her mid 80’s...

I don’t feel disappointed. She was nice enough, but would not repeat.

I do think that the price point is good. Especially in the morning and not spending money on Lh. The room being small does put a hamper on things.

I think anyone can get in, even with no Japanese skills.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Worth the shot, but be conscience that this place could get super busy and it is small.

She looks cute as a button in her pics and quite skinny with nice boobs. Not accurate at all?

She looks cute as a button in her pics and quite skinny with nice boobs. Not accurate at all?

She is quite skinny.... Big boobs? not really.. good proportion for her size, but not big.
accuracy of her pics are on par with all other soap/dh's/etc.. lol

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thank you.
So I assume this is gaijin friendly. Is there a direct website? The link is busy as hell. I was just trying to find location, staff...
This sounds promising. I think I would like to check it out.

Here is the link: https://s-cocomero.jp/

It is foreigner friendly...but like alot of places..it depends on the guy at the front desk..

just remember...this place is busy...even at 8 AM in the morning..

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Keep in mind Cocomero takes reservations and its not uncommon for the more popular girls to be completely booked up the day before.

I'm guessing some of the girls don't see non-Japanese customers but its probably more likely the other girls on shift were just booked up at the time.

I went to this place the other day at night. The guy asked how long I had stayed in Japan, I didn't answer but just kept talking about whatever in Japanese and he let me in. He said that he wasn't sure if any girls would take me but that he would ask. I really want to see Ann but it seems she said no and he said there was nobody else.

So I left empty handed. Seems like good place though.