Guest viewing is limited

Coloured hair Japanese girls VS Non hair dyed

Coloured hair Japanese girls VS Non dyed

• Definately not,.please no! Stay black hair, please!!

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Natural brown is OK.

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Bright brown is OK.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Other colours

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
It sounds like our Asian glossy black is quite exotic to non Asian eyes.
Not really. My mother had jet-black hair and I grew up around Mexicans with the same kind of hair. Not exotic to me but something I've always been around.

Reactions: Simonka
Un-natural hair color as long as its wrapped around my cock and later covered in my spooge.

Either JET black OL style or peroxide blond/neon pink - I’m not one for half measures!

OK on a serious note, one of the reasons many women here will go with trendy hair coloring they imagine to be cute or attractive is they don't actually clearly know what they themselves look like and what hair style or color will look good on themselves.

Generally this is tough for lots of women everywhere, to know ones own face shape and skin tone and know how that works or doesnt work with a hair style or color. Here its particularly more difficult since the texture and color of Japanese hair makes it much harder to re-color to anything but a sort of baby shit brown.

I have a theory. Anything lighter than your hair color as a child is a big no. I had dark blonde hair as a kid which gradually darkened, and I would not get any highlights lighter than than. Since Japanese kids sometimes may have brown hair, I guess it still works for them.
Well considering that people's face shape and skin tone often changes significantly between childhood and later stages of life, that may or may not apply as a general rule. The lighter to darker pattern of hair coloring is most common with Caucasians but for lots of people in the world its more common to basically have the same hair color their whole life even the the skin tone may (or may not) change.

Hair texture is another thing entirely. Not the density or actual structure of the hair but the degree of straightness/wave/curl can change with age and that certainly is something that must be accounted for in relation to changes in the shape of the face.

degree of straightness/wave/curl can change with age

I once was visiting a relative and saw a pic of this little kid with long blonde curly hair. I asked her who is that and she looked me a bit weird before saying it's me. And that "you looked like an angel when you were a kid".

Well, I guess Hell's Angels are angels too so nothing much have changed. Except that I have always had totally straight short brown hair as long as I can remember. And yeah, it's not grey now, it's silver goddammit!

+ wife can't find a hair as incriminating evidence

I’m asian and visually I like asian women with dyed hair. Dyed blonde or red hair if they can rock it is pretty hot. Black hair on an asian is just very normal/plain to me.

But colored hair can be incriminating if your SO finds one and it’s not the same color as hers. Lol.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It sounds like our Asian glossy black is quite exotic to non Asian eyes. I don't have a virgin black hair anymore, but maybe I'll like to go two tone darker back and see how it goes!

I recall a Japanese person once referring to really black hair as blue (no, not referring to an obachan with blue rinse). She said that's what Japanese people call very black hair. I've only heard that once. Is that a common expression?

I'm not bothered by hair color, anything is fine.

But I am a big fan of the soft green color that seems to be in lately. There's a girl at a cat cafe in Akiba with that coloring and she makes my heart skip a beat everytime.

Mission completed!

It changes the image and my mood.
Asian beauty?? I hope (^^)

Attachments

• E3109A1D-1750-4E8D-ADFF-48D8D85FF104.jpeg
    E3109A1D-1750-4E8D-ADFF-48D8D85FF104.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 102
  • AF9FF8E6-D266-4781-8F8F-902E2BC58BD1.jpeg
    AF9FF8E6-D266-4781-8F8F-902E2BC58BD1.jpeg
    656.7 KB · Views: 120
Thank you all for your sharing preferences! I didn't ask for advice I asked for choices,.but there were advices also. Many thanks!!! Will follow up some that I couldn't reply before!