Guest viewing is limited

Compensated Dating Tips?

Lonewolf25555

Reaction score
Hello! I’m going on business soon and want to make the most of my time and blow some money in the process. I’m interested in some authentic compensated dating and want to know how hard it is to find that in these pandemic days?

What are the places to go to? What should I look for? Any tips for approaching or social media sites to use, etc? To be clear, my Japanese isn’t great (approaching N3) but I think I can probably get by enough conversationally.

What are the places to go to? What should I look for? Any tips for approaching or social media sites to use, etc? To be clear, my Japanese isn’t great (approaching N3) but I think I can probably get by enough conversationally.
If you can use Japanese with some relative comfort, then try sugardaddy.jp - failing that, you can default back to Seeking Arrangement. Most compensated dating arrangements are made online first through one of those two sites and sometimes through Twitter if you know how to play the game via hashtags. Some would argue that selection is higher with more people looking for extra cash while certain jobs have been culled or suspended. However, things have opened up once again, so the overall pool of women, maybe slightly lower than what it had been during the peak of the pandemic.

Reactions: Yanchan