Condom shop Shinjuku

Coyoteloco

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
I've been searching the forum but couldn't find.
I saw long time ago a pic frim a condom shop in Shinjuku,but don't know where it is,can someone tell me where to buy condoms there?Better if is specific shop,so i can choose the type lol.

Thank you so much

Just go to any Chemist. They usually have all sorts.
The one in front of toho building sells a wide range, including big boy size.

Reactions: Coyoteloco
@jhingy567 @mr roboto
Thank you so much for your replies,that would be enough for me,and i was wrong,this condomania is the one i thought was at Shinjuku.
Thanks again,much appreciate your help.

Yeah, donki is great plus you don't have to walk into condomania while every one else is watching.

When Condomania came to the city they were the only place with any selection. Nowadays the bigger Donkis carry a larger selection than the tiny Condomania shop can ever hope.

Now the only thing we need is the Japanese manufacturers to realise bigger can mean also longer, not just a thicker version of the standard size.

Just try walking out the door & not running into someone you know within 30 seconds :D

You say that like it is a bad thing. :D

I remember when they opened, it was a hip thing for the local girls to be seen going there. Especially if you were with a foreign guy. I definitely took full advantage with that back then. Visited the place for the first time for three times. :eek::D