Guest viewing is limited

Condoms review

Ken4fb

MMF / MMFF members wanted. Ping me if you are keen
Reaction score
My favorite is SKYN, because it is non-latex and the size is right. I learnt about this brand from @Anna Summer a long time back.

Looking forward to hear more from other members.

Size:
This is not intended to brag about big or small size. I am fortunate to have a normal size one, as far as Japanese condom is concerned. I have met a few TAG members who have trouble finding the right Japanese condom for their size.

Condom makers in Japan do not really give you much information about their products. The package itself doesn’t say anything about the condom size. Some would say Large / XL but the actual size of the condon itself varies among manufacturers. I was hoping they would at least give you information about the size and the length in millimeters.

Taking L size from Ozone and SKYN as an example. Zone’s L size is 36mm, while SKYN - L is 38mm.

This site has a lot of good info, especially this page when it talks about the various condoms grouped by size. https://condom-best.club/entry17.html

Material:
My current choice is Polyisoprene condoms, SKYN or normal Latex condoms, Zone or Benetton. I only buy Benetton when I don’t have time to buy another two brands. They are sold in most Conbini and drug stores.

I personally stay away from Polyurethane (Okamoto zero1 or zero3 series). I have had a number of incidents where it cuts my foreskin and I was bleeding inside the condom. I agree that it does transfer heat better, thus you (and possibly your partner) felt great when inserted.

Flavor:
Some ladies like to put on a condom using her lips, or giving cbj. Zone has terrible taste, while SKYN has too much lube. Okamoto zero1/3 seems to taste better than the other two. I have never tried the flavored condom in Japan just yet. I used Durex Strawberry once when I was in Bangkok. The lady complained that it was too sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: CA33
I am fortunate to have a normal size one

That's bullshit, everyone in TAG is hung like a horse. And those who are not are hung like an elephant. At least in Japan you can pretend to be like that as their L or XL sizes are just marketing gimmick and actually the same size than your standard Western sized condoms.

I used to be a Durex guy until I actually went to a real shop where the girl did pretty much everything else than whip mine out and measure it and then recommended Pasante which I have been using since.

I think I still have few hundreds of Durexes stored somewhere safe just in case the world ends and there are no more condom factories.

I assume the “fitting” was not in Japan? I have never heard of that brand nor seen here. I use JustFit but not so happy with them tbh..

Yeah, back in the Old Country in Europe. Got the first batch from there and following ones from netshop.

I don’t have a length issue as much as a girth one, and in my time railing Japanese pussy here I’ve seldom gotten the whole way in. It’s just a fact of life I’ve accepted.

(There’s even an instance I’ve written about recently wherein it did go all the way in but was quite painful for the lady.)

That said, every condom I have used in this country has been uncomfortable, and I order miserable but effective Magnum XLs from the States.

Up until I was doing p4p I was pretty much going raw with any ladies I dated after a couple miserable sessions with the Okamoto ones.

If there are any suggestions for girthy but not footlong, I’ll give them a try and give feedback here.

@Requiemmorrow
Maybe I am in a similar situation as you.
I think the best Japan can offer is:
JustFit XL
Usupita XL
Mega Big Boy XL
All are available on Amazon JP.
Of the 3, JustFit is the best for me but still I don’t like them so much.
If none of these work then overseas brand shika nai ka na to..
BTW - I have heard using a cock ring is good if too much length when using the really bigger sizes. I have not tried (yet). I would probably need to do that to use the Mega Big Boy XL effectively tho.

Skyn does indeed get good reviews. But even their L is only 38mm diameter putting it 4-8mm below XL. :(

Reactions: Cinnabums
I would pay decent money for a service that had girls with the technical expertise in condom fitting. Probably wouldn't see many returning customers but I imagine referrals would be plenty.

I've primarily been a Durex extra sensitive user since my early days. It has a contoured head for the extra "head room", something I sadly haven't found in Japanese brands. Fits a little snug but haven't found a better alternative yet.
I've looked up sizings online for other brands like Skyn but each site seems to have different length/girth measurements for the same condom. Never know which one to trust.

I think I still have few hundreds of Durexes stored somewhere safe just in case the world ends and there are no more condom factories.
Those may have expired :D

Last edited:
Those may have expired :D

Like someone said they do it on purpose, have long expire times so you feel extra sad when you notice they have gotten old as it reminds you how little tail you get.

Just checked, still two years to go.

This site has unbiased reviews of all the skins available on the Japanese market, and a consistent measuring system, selection broken down into S, M, L, and XL for size, and they also have categories for sheer type, thick type (to hold off longer),and a few others.

https://condom-best.club/

Reactions: TAG Manager
I am same as many here. Girth not length is the issue. And the Okamoto even the L are too damn tight. Plus they seem to break sometimes.

I was using Trojan Magnum BareSkin for a while and for a latex condom it’s damn good. But moved to the Skyn Elite L. These are def same size as the magnums regardless of what any table might say. And pretty good feeling. The girls def like that they are non latex. So that is my recommend at the moment (tho I’ve been getting pretty good bareback of late!)

I am same as many here. Girth not length is the issue. And the Okamoto even the L are too damn tight. Plus they seem to break sometimes.

I was using Trojan Magnum BareSkin for a while and for a latex condom it’s damn good. But moved to the Skyn Elite L. These are def same size as the magnums regardless of what any table might say. And pretty good feeling. The girls def like that they are non latex. So that is my recommend at the moment (tho I’ve been getting pretty good bareback of late!)
Thank you for sharing. I didn't know that SKYN has a thinner version (elite) . I don't think they are selling it here in Japan yet. Ordering it from Amazon US doesn't seem so bad

Last edited:
To the poster who wants girls who are good at putting condoms on: manami. Manami manami manami.

I never realised how much I hate condoms till I started playing a lot. In particular I had loads of condom related malfunctions with Sakura - even though she's my favourite person in the world I had more than one occasion where putting on a condom ended all the fun. But manami managed to get a condom in me without me even noticing.

Anyway more than one tag poster knows exactly how big my dick is and even though it is almost perfectly average I need the big boy extra large. Which is always a little embarrassing at that shop on the edge of kabukicho that seems to always be staffed by fit young females. It always feels like I'm trying to make a statement lol.

Which is always a little embarrassing at that shop on the edge of kabukicho that seems to always be staffed by fit young females. It always feels like I'm trying to make a statement lol.

Oh boy you are doing it so wrong. You need to go to the cashier with the pack of condoms and then tell to the young lady "I feel embarrassed to get these, but they are for a friend. Because he is small. For me can I please get those 20 litre garbage bags and some duct tape please".

That review website is excellent, thanks. I have a problem with length, not width and most manufacturers only advertise width.

In the past I used Big Boy, the horse were a bit tight and too short, but the elephants were too loose. The biggest problem I had with them is they stick to themselves and roll under getting all knotted up. The last thing you want is a problem at that point.

Now I use Sagami Original L in a white pack. 38mm x 190mm.They are polyurethane not rubber.Roughly 1000yen for a 10 pack.

Been using Beside Strong for AF and occasionally when I want to last longer.
It is 36mm , so might not work for some of you. At 0.1 mm thick it works quite well with AF, and lots of lube. Highly recommend if you are looking for a thick condom without much rubber smell.

To me, condoms are like using your smartphone with gloves. If they're too thick or don't fit well, your phone won't respond accordingly.
That's why I normally go with Okamoto's 0.01 or 0.02. The regular ones fit well, but the L size ones are easier to put on, especially when the girls are dressing me up... I'm lucky I'm local size :cool:

To me, condoms are like using your smartphone with gloves. If they're too thick or don't fit well, your phone won't respond accordingly.
That's why I normally go with Okamoto's 0.01 or 0.02. The regular ones fit well, but the L size ones are easier to put on, especially when the girls are dressing me up... I'm lucky I'm local size :cool:

I read this imagining using my dick to type messages into my phone.

…wouldn’t be the first time, either.

I don't have enough sex to have a preference, and I'm not big enough to require a certain size.:(

I don't have enough sex to have a preference, and I'm not big enough to require a certain size.:(

The first problem you need to take action and the second one is not even a problem; just enjoy if you can use those thin Japanese condoms.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow