Guest viewing is limited

Condoms review

I don't have enough sex to have a preference, and I'm not big enough to require a certain size.:(
Come on, lack of experience heals over time. It's not about how great the tool is, but how you use it.
;)

I only have some difficulties with Sagami 0.01 mm condoms. Kind of difficult to put it on. After that, all other brands are OK.
I prefer thinnest versions (0.01mm) of condoms.
Regarding the material I prefer polyurethane over latex. Although I do not know if there is a 0.01mm polyurethane condom, if so, that will be my favorite type of condom.

So funny that I know remember a soapland in Kawasaki that stated they use a "0.00mm condoms" which it really means NS. I guess I am so naive.

Tried this one the other day, it is small (32mm). The lady doesn't feel anything different than the normal condom. Won't repeat
インスパイラルW, Spiral W

inspaw-00.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2022-4-12_8-35-10.png
    upload_2022-4-12_8-35-10.png
    668.8 KB · Views: 72
Relakkumakuma -- Good for souvenir only. Too small, and despite the honey imagine on the package, the condom taste horrible. The lady I tried used it was so impressed by the cute package but quickly regret tasting it. It is so small couldn't even fit my little one©

Not recommend, unless you want it as a souvenir only.
1668150170264.png

Last edited:
Mega dot.
This is an interesting one. Most ladies told me they can feel the difference. A few of them said they like it, a few have said they are not used to the sensation and prefer a normal one. The rest said they are indifferent.

I don't feel anything different other than seeing the lady enjoy herself even more.

1668218108409.png

The dots has to be on the upper side so it will need some getting used to for the first few times.

Recommend, will repeat.

Super Goku Atsu

Somebody was asking for a thick condom , so here we are.
The image is taken from https://condom-best.club/entry70.html
I only use this condom exclusively for AF, with lots of extra lube.

The size is 33 mm, so if you have a standard size then this is a good option for a thick condom. This condom is so thick that I can't really feel it while entering the front. That's the reason why I am using it fo AF only, It reduce the sensation during the act. The thickness may help with the breakage, although I have no way to scientifically proof that.

With the color so black it looks intimidating once you put it on.
1668833041427.png

Recommend , will repeat for AF only

Tried Skyn L a few times now and while still somewhat tight its the best one I tried since I started using condoms again. Not as tight by the root as Okamoto Big Boi who tends to stop the bloodflow. Still have a few more to tries and I dont always use my own at soaplands, normally only if provider has any problems or for the second round.

Edit, don't know what I experienced in November, they are far too tight but much better than other L-size condoms. Now I need something as good in Japan XL-size.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken4fb
SKYN Premium Plus

I just found my new favourite girl condom.
The plus is thinner, softer and more flexible. I always found the normal SKYN too tight and the Large one is a bit too loose to my liking. The plus version is the same size with the normal version, but since it is softer and more flexible , it is easier to put on and feel better.

Look for the purple blue box with plus sign. The inside package is blue. I think this will be more popular with the lady than the black one.

This site has done a great job comparing between the normal SKYN and the Plus.
https://condom-best.club/skyn-plus-hikaku

1674607950271.png

Highly Recommend, will repeat.

Have not tried these specifically but any condoms with a pattern feel uncomfortable for me usually. Kind of like sandpaper. Too sensitive I guess.
Mega dot.
This is an interesting one. Most ladies told me they can feel the difference. A few of them said they like it, a few have said they are not used to the sensation and prefer a normal one. The rest said they are indifferent.

I don't feel anything different other than seeing the lady enjoy herself even more.

View attachment 19374

The dots has to be on the upper side so it will need some getting used to for the first few times.

Recommend, will repeat.

Reactions: Ken4fb
SKYN Premium Plus

I just found my new favourite girl condom.
The plus is thinner, softer and more flexible. I always found the normal SKYN too tight and the Large one is a bit too loose to my liking. The plus version is the same size with the normal version, but since it is softer and more flexible , it is easier to put on and feel better.

Look for the purple blue box with plus sign. The inside package is blue. I think this will be more popular with the lady than the black one.

This site has done a great job comparing between the normal SKYN and the Plus.
https://condom-best.club/skyn-plus-hikaku

View attachment 20200

Highly Recommend, will repeat.
I'll keep these in mind before I venture into P4P again since the large SKYN ones have been the only ones I am able to put on properly so far...

Okamoto 0.01 L

I wasn't a big fan of polyurethane condom. I have had incidents where it cuts my foreskin and I was bleeding during the session. I wanted to feel inside of the lady better so I gave it a try again recently.

Like 👍💕

- The only great thing about this condom is it is so thin and can transfer heat better than others, including SKYN. We could feel each other much better than other condoms. The lady was telling me that she can feel me so much, which was great. That's the only good thing about this condom, but isn't that what we all need from a good condom apart from not breaking easily?

Dislike 👎💔

• It is expensive, 990 yen for 3. It is much cheaper on Amazon as the time of this writing, but still relatively expensive compared to others.
  • The box is so hard to open. The plastic wrap is also as frustratingly difficult to open especially during the moment.
  • Difficult to put on. It doesn't rolled down very well. It was also difficult to see which side is up.
  • Not much lube. There is another version with more lube which I will give it a try.

Recommend, may repeat

It was so difficult to put on that I had to throw away one and switched to use SKYN. That turns out to be a good co incident for us to compared how we feel when using this one and SKYN. The SKYN is much easier to open and put on, with more lube. I gave a second try to 0.001. It was still difficult to put on but once I managed to get it covered properly, it made us feel each other better.

Last edited:
@Ken4fb Sagami now offers their 0.01 condoms in large size as well. They cost 176 yen each for a box of ten from Amazon Japan, so slightly cheaper than Okamoto. I find the Sagami packaging easier to deal with and the material feels less plasticky than the Okamoto ones.

http://www.001mm.jp/

@Ken4fb Sagami now offers their 0.01 condoms in large size as well. They cost 176 yen each for a box of ten from Amazon Japan, so slightly cheaper than Okamoto. I find the Sagami packaging easier to deal with and the material feels less plasticky than the Okamoto ones.

http://www.001mm.jp/
Thank you. I have got them at the same time with Okamoto one. Will give it a try when I have a chance to.

Reactions: AsiaHand
I’ve thanked you before @Ken4fb, but will gladly again. The SKYN + lube recommendation has been incredible.
You're welcome! That reminds me I should put in reviews for lube/slime thing for mat play somewhere too.

Oh and a sex toy review.

Okamoto 0.01 L

I wasn't a big fan of polyurethane condom. I have had incidents where it cuts my foreskin and I was bleeding during the session. I wanted to feel inside of the lady better so I gave it a try again recently.

Like 👍💕

- The only great thing about this condom is it is so thin and can transfer heat better than others, including SKYN. We could feel each other much better than other condoms. The lady was telling me that she can feel me so much, which was great. That's the only good thing about this condom, but isn't that what we all need from a good condom apart from not breaking easily?

Dislike 👎💔

• It is expensive, 990 yen for 3. It is much cheaper on Amazon as the time of this writing, but still relatively expensive compared to others.
  • The box is so hard to open. The plastic wrap is also as frustratingly difficult to open especially during the moment.
  • Difficult to put on. It doesn't rolled down very well. It was also difficult to see which side is up.
  • Not much lube. There is another version with more lube which I will give it a try.

Recommend, may repeat

It was so difficult to put on that I had to throw away one and switched to use SKYN. That turns out to be a good co incident for us to compared how we feel when using this one and SKYN. The SKYN is much easier to open and put on, with more lube. I gave a second try to 0.001. It was still difficult to put on but once I managed to get it covered properly, it made us feel each other better.
I thought I was the only one who had difficulty putting this on lol! Even with the L.
Also, i had one break during the act, and we were wondering if it’s because I was using normal instead of large size. I mean, it shouldn’t matter, condom should be able to stretch like a big balloon.

Might try Saganami if they have an L. I haven’t seen them in the local convenient shop or ドンキ。 Amazon is not an option for me.

Sagami Original 0.01L

1675312387333.png

Picture from https://condom-best.club/sagamil-001

Got a chance to use this. The lady I tried it with said it was too hard for her. She prefers a softer touch of SKYN which we used later on.

Like 👍💕

• It is so thin and can transfer heat better than others.
  • The condom is inside a plastic cup , very easy to open.
  • The box is also easy to open
  • Easier to put on than Okamoto 0.01L It is 1 mm larger than Okamoto.

Dislike 👎💔

• It is expensive, 2400 yen for 10.
  • Relatively difficult to put on. It doesn't rolled down very well.
  • Not much lube.

Recommend, may repeat

It was so difficult to put on that I had to throw away one. It was also so thin that I lost one after taking out of the package in the dark. I could feel the lady better but she prefers the softer touch of SKYN condom. I can understand her. Polyurethane is a plastic afterall.

I prefer Sagami over Okamoto because it is easier to put on, the box and the package is easier to open.
Comparing between Sagami and SKYN is more difficult to choose. It probably comes down to the lady's preference. If it is up to me I do prefer SKYN Plus , because it is easier to put on , softer and more flexible than Sagami 0.001.

Last edited: