Confession Thread

So this is Xmas by J. Lennon.........sorry.......

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I love Last Christmas by George Michael and I hope it never stops playing in shopping malls

I have yet to hear the original of that song this year, and am poised to win the Whamageddon pool going in my office as to who hears it for the first time last this season.

It's down to me and one of the lawyers. And my earbuds are much more comfortable than his. All hail Bose SoundSport.

If any of you want to play next year:

Whamageddon

• The player must go as long as possible without hearing Wham!'s Christmas song, "Last Christmas"
  • The game starts on the 1st of December and ends midnight of the 24th of December
  • Only the original version of "Last Christmas" applies, the player can listen to remixes and covers of the song
  • The player is out as soon as they recognise the original version of the song
  • The player must post "#Whamageddon" on social media as soon as they lose the game
  • Players can play on a "player vs player" if they wish, by sending links to the song to friends to try and get them out of the game, yet it is not encouraged
  • Playing "Last Christmas" outside another competitors house is considered dastardly and should be avoided.
  • Once a player has lost they are sent to 'Whamhalla'.
I'm glad we're not doing the Mariah Carey song, strippers start using that in November, and it would crimp my holiday fun.

Reactions: Acid Burn
I literally had this playing on loop all afternoon at work. Irritated my coworkers but I didn’t even care. Haha.
In my office you would have been murdered by a lawyer. :)

D3F4177C-5C31-4031-ABE0-6CF4D0A11C1C.jpeg

I literally had this playing on loop all afternoon at work. Irritated my coworkers but I didn’t even care. Haha.

I have a crush on Aubrey Plaza

How is that a confession? She’s a popular actress. Literally the only reason you know she exists is because 100 different marketers, casting agents and various middlemen deemed that she has the right level of attractiveness to be in some certain tv show and / or movie.

Come on now you need to up your game with a better confession.

How is that a confession? She’s a popular actress. Literally the only reason you know she exists is because 100 different marketers, casting agents and various middlemen deemed that she has the right level of attractiveness to be in some certain tv show and / or movie.

Come on now you need to up your game with a better confession.

well, I have a crush on Miss Piggy too
Better?

Reactions: Durg50

The only Xmas song actually................

Reactions: Sudsy
A more sensual Xmas ...

Attachments

• jingle_bells_christmas_song.mp4
    1.7 MB · Views: 89

George Michael’s sex appeal and attractiveness outshines everyone else in the music video. How captivating are his eyes & his eyebrow game is strong.

George Michael’s sex appeal and attractiveness outshines everyone else in the music video. How captivating are his eyes & his eyebrow game is strong.

You almost Whamhalla'd me. Less than 48 hours to go....

i know it’s controversial but... something must be said for Jingle Bell too

The only good jingle bells I know are the ones that are hanging from me and jingle merrily when I walk out of a love hotel after an eight hour romp in Christmas Day.