Confession Thread

The only good jingle bells I know are the ones that are hanging from me and jingle merrily when I walk out of a love hotel after an eight hour romp in Christmas Day.
Yes, that’s what I had in mind too

I will probably make a couple of enemies but I’m kinda getting sick of the 鬼滅の刃 hype currently going on here. Haven’t seen it, not interested either and it’s advertising is literally everywhere. Be it on food packages or merchandise.... :confused:

I will probably make a couple of enemies but I’m kinda getting sick of the 鬼滅の刃 hype currently going on here. Haven’t seen it, not interested either and it’s advertising is literally everywhere. Be it on food packages or merchandise.... :confused:
Definitely not your enemy..........:D

Had to look it up - some recent anime release? Count me in with the people that have no need to know of its existence.

Reactions: just4fun
Had to look it up - some recent anime release? Count me in with the people that have no need to know of its existence.
No idea either... I had to go look it up and now I'll probably notice what Anna mentioned.

No idea either... I had to go look it up and now I'll probably notice what Anna mentioned.

I probably wouldn’t care less but everyone of my friends is going crazy about it and things just pop up left and right :dead:

Even the theatre minami za was infested in Kyoto in november :D

Minamizakyotodemonslayer.jpg

That's classic maskirovka, she forced us all to notice from now on.

Reactions: Sudsy
I probably wouldn’t care less but everyone of my friends is going crazy about it and things just pop up left and right :dead:
Cartoons are for children.

And adults in countries with legalized marijuana.

I’ve seen it. It’s decent, fun, has some cool moments. Not sure what’s with the level of hype though. I wasn’t interested in it at first but it kept getting enthusiastically recommended to me by females. Idk, maybe there’s some chicky awesome to it that I’m just missing.

I gotta say though, if cosplay as Shinobu were an option at some p4p place, I’d definitely be checking that off. :oops:

I must confess that I was about to give this keychain to my girl for Christmas. Thinking that her mother wouldn't like it, I opted for something more traditional.
BED0DEDF-A624-47BA-A6D0-E96212965A93.jpeg

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I find gender reveal parties a bit cringe and wasteful. It’s mind blowing to me that 30 year old adults get easily influenced by social media trends like a teenager.. I know I’m such a party pooper, but in my opinion getting some flash cards for kids would be a better way of using resources than popping some confetti. I don’t have the heart to tell my friends tho.

I find gender reveal parties a bit cringe and wasteful. It’s mind blowing to me that 30 year old adults get easily influenced by social media trends like a teenager.. I know I’m such a party pooper, but in my opinion getting some flash cards for kids would be a better way of using resources than popping some confetti. I don’t have the heart to tell my friends tho.

Gender reveals are the lamest fucking bullshit dreamt up this century, and there’s a lot of competition for that title.

They would be way more fun if they were allowed only when you turn 30. "Hello everyone, I am a boy!".

I can think of a WAY more fun gender reveal....

We are going to read off a list of gender identites... drink for every one you've banged with!

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Gender reveals are the lamest fucking bullshit dreamt up this century, and there’s a lot of competition for that title.

I thought having an actual gender is considered offensive and discriminatory these days? I was watching "This Is Us" last night (that shitty drama with Mandy Moore) and the woman's lesbian daughter is lecturing the family for using "she" when describing her new girlfriend, as they should be using "them." And I applaud this new movement. According to all the woke talking heads, pronouns like "he" or "she" should be prohibited. I know the Biden admin is talking about banning gender pronouns from official language in all federal agencies and legislation.

I'm just waiting for that dumb shit to trickle down to state and municipal law. Once that's in the books, my next stop is the municipal swimming complex to go have a non-gender binary shower with the girls' swim team. Police won't have grounds to arrest me and prosecutors won't have grounds to prosecute me, because HE didn't enter the FEMALE locker room. No no...now in 2021, THEY entered THEIR locker room and showered and oogled THEM while pleasuring THEMSELF.

No laws broken there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Durg50
This actually reminds me of something I saw at an onsen in Osaka last year. There was this ugly, creepy middle-aged guy who I'm assuming was living at least part of his life as a woman and was obviously taking hormones because he had managed to grow the faintest semblance of tits. And I'm no expert on this but judging by the way his crotch area was shaved and stretched out, I'm also assuming he goes around "tucked" most of the time. And he definitely did not look happy to be in the men's side of the onsen. This was the first one I'd ever seen at an onsen, but I'm also assuming this means that Japanese law doesn't allow them to use the female side? Because that's a huge missed opportunity for me. I'm not above shaving my chest (and legs and ass), wearing a wig, taping my dick to my balls and walking around pigeon-toed with the rest of the gals.

This actually reminds me of something I saw at an onsen in Osaka last year. There was this ugly, creepy middle-aged guy who I'm assuming was living at least part of his life as a woman and was obviously taking hormones because he had managed to grow the faintest semblance of tits. And I'm no expert on this but judging by the way his crotch area was shaved and stretched out, I'm also assuming he goes around "tucked" most of the time. And he definitely did not look happy to be in the men's side of the onsen. This was the first one I'd ever seen at an onsen, but I'm also assuming this means that Japanese law doesn't allow them to use the female side? Because that's a huge missed opportunity for me. I'm not above shaving my chest (and legs and ass), wearing a wig, taping my dick to my balls and walking around pigeon-toed with the rest of the gals.
You're a difficult character!
Why not just drill a hole and perv that way like the rest of us?

Reactions: bergmann