Confession Thread

I thought having an actual gender is considered offensive and discriminatory these days? I was watching "This Is Us" last night (that shitty drama with Mandy Moore) and the woman's lesbian daughter is lecturing the family for using "she" when describing her new girlfriend, as they should be using "them." And I applaud this new movement. According to all the woke talking heads, pronouns like "he" or "she" should be prohibited. I know the Biden admin is talking about banning gender pronouns from official language in all federal agencies and legislation.

I'm just waiting for that dumb shit to trickle down to state and municipal law. Once that's in the books, my next stop is the municipal swimming complex to go have a non-gender binary shower with the girls' swim team. Police won't have grounds to arrest me and prosecutors won't have grounds to prosecute me, because HE didn't enter the FEMALE locker room. No no...now in 2021, THEY entered THEIR locker room and showered and oogled THEM while pleasuring THEMSELF.

No laws broken there.

it kinda makes sense, I must admit