Consequences of impregnating a Japanese woman?

Because there is no legal framework for child support in Japan, the motivation of the woman asking is quite different. I imagine that anyone doing a good bit (or even a little) p4p is definitely wanting to avoid any kind of tie up, so the answers you are getting may be more based on that than on your situation.

(just out of curiosity, would the people who say run away, what would they say if it were half of a committed lesbian couple? Just curious)

I don’t think I could do it, I’d really want to be a part of the kid’s life and that’s the part that the woman might have trouble with. And if my impression of you is correct, that might be the sticking point.

Reactions: inaka
I’ve had three different Japanese women ask me the same thing at various times in my life. All three ended up changing their minds. They were just feeling 40 closing in and thought they were running out of time.

Reactions: inaka and Majestyk
This is certainly just my own opinion and everyone is free to ignore it but if you father a kid and don't be in his life as his father you are a dickhead.

Like @Durg50 said there are amazing single parents and kids who grow up just right with one parent but you could as well claim there are kids who miss a leg and still turn up good.

Why you would put your kid into that situation for no reason is beyond my understanding.

I myself wear a rubber always, even if the girl says she in on the pill. And that is because I am more worried about making a fatherless kid than getting any STDs.

While currently what everyone has said about custody and child support is true, I've seen articles recently that members of the government are trying to change that, to be more strict about custody and child support. May want to tread carefully.

Even operating under the assumption that you will never be legally or financially responsible for this child (already a big assumption), how could this ever be viewed as a good idea?

Think of all the shit that fatherless children have to ensure and how it affects them their whole lives. And unless you're pure Japanese (genetically speaking), you're going to create a hafu child that will forever be viewed and treated differently by society.

And unless you're pure Japanese (genetically speaking), you're going to create a hafu child that will forever be viewed and treated differently by society.

Ain't that the sad truth. After getting out of the McJob rat race in Japan I worked for a while in an academic department that basically prepped advanced kids for semesters/years abroad in upper-level mostly American universities. We had a very high number of mixed (half white) kids trying out for this department, and they applied mostly because they were doing anything they possibly could to get the fuck out of Japan.

Most of them got easy acceptance into the program because their fathers (99% of the time it's the father) spoke English at home so they already had advanced language skills. A few, however...I guess their fathers were those real douchebag types that rock up to Japan with this whole "I'm gonna be part Japanese society!" bullshit and attempt to only speak Japanese at home. Imagine that...growing up hearing either mom babbling in effeminate proper Japanese and then dad speaking this retarded, gramatically-incorrect nonsense with a funny accent. That can't be good for communicative development.

In any event, just about all of them had serious complexes about their ethnic background and instinctively tried to hide the fact that they weren't pure Japanese. Some would pretend they couldn't speak or understand English. This one poor kid, it took me three months of prodding her before I finally confronted her in my office and asked her a question in English, and after a few moments she very quietly, timidly replied, with a perfect British accent, "Yes sir...I understood you." Poor fucking kid, I was glad when we got her a shot at going overseas.

Of course, my halfbreed AMERICAN buddies fucking loved coming to Japan, them being handsome and "exotic" to all the fawning bimbos at the club who would squeal when they could switch from Japanese to English and back to Japanese. Those assholes were walking panty-droppers, and I believe most of them scored different girls just about every Friday and Saturday night they were in town. To them, Japan was like Christmas Day every day, but that's also because they didn't have to grow up in Japan and be treated like a fucking novelty toy item or circus freak every day for twenty years.

To knock up some woman and produce a kid that's going to grow up in a stunted society and be treated like an outcast from day one, and then not even have a father figure around for support, guidance, and at least the language skills it'll take to get the fuck out of there after high school graduation? You're not doing that kid any favors at all.

skills. A few, however...I guess their fathers were those real douchebag types that rock up to Japan with this whole "I'm gonna be part Japanese society!" bullshit and attempt to only speak Japanese at home. Imagine that...growing up hearing either mom babbling in effeminate proper Japanese and then dad speaking this retarded, gramatically-incorrect nonsense with a funny accent. That can't be good for communicative development.

Ah man i know a few of those guys and they are all fucking idiots.

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Ah man i know a few of those guys and they are all fucking idiots.

On the brighter, polar opposite end of that spectrum, toward the end of my time in Japan I became friends with this group of ladies from Norway who started frequenting my local bar. Maybe just to hang out with other expats? Not sure what their story was, but they all ended up in Japan, married Japanese men, had families and settled down. But they weren't idiots at all. The one I always drank with could speak her native language, of course, but she was also nearly fluent in English, German and I think passable in French and Italian. And she made absolute sure her kids ended up just as capable in multiple languages, so that they'd have some pretty amazing career opportunities later in life.

Of course, me being the person I am, when I first met her and found out she was Norwegian, and had half Japanese kids...

ME: Do you have a daughter?

HER: Yes, a son and daughter.

ME: How hold is your daughter?

HER: YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER.

And of course, my instincts were correct. Her daughter was FUCKING GORGEOUS. And right around my age, too. But apparently mom was smart enough to know that once her daughter got to a real country, she could do a hell of a lot better than a drunken, racist, oriental American pervert.

This is just my opinion, women have as much a responsibility as men, wearing a rubber or not, women have 2 options wear a female condom or say, NO. If you do have a kid and decided not to be part of his/ her life, you're not a Dickhead, people should be free to make their own decisions. If they are wrong or right it is not our jobs to tell them so.Just like politics, religion ,abortion

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 71
Who decides that?I mean the LAW take for example my friends daughter, she got pregnant in college, where they live abortion is prohibited by law, So they decided to go to France, and get it done over there.If you're poor you're screwed.Some topics are best left untouched.serious crimes yea
To an extent, but there is always a line that shouldnt be crossed. Thats why we have laws.

Who decides that?

If I say it's my opinion anybody who on purpose leaves a kid fatherless is a dickhead then I decide that. If it's your opinion that anyone is free to do whatever they want then I am free to have an opinion that you are a dickhead too.

Easy, no?

And people who start to think if something is against the law or not usually already think it's immoral themselves.

hahahahaha someones dad went to buy cigarettes and never came back.ButtHurt much? good old times , your reply takes me back to my elementary school days, being called a Dickhead.Thread closed.Off I go in search of more intellectual endeavors.huahuahauhau.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 91
good old times , your reply takes me back to my elementary school days, being called a Dickhead.

When was that, last year?

But you should go back and learn to understand what you read. It would make discussions with you possible.

But they still send their kids to ASIJ and call them "doubles", because the term "haafu" irritates the hell out of them......that type?

ASIJ rings a bell...isn't this where rich, pretentious Japanese send their kids so the wife can brag to her friends that her kid is "international"? We had a school like this near my office in Osaka.

But they still send their kids to ASIJ and call them "doubles", because the term "haafu" irritates the hell out of them......that type?

Oh fuck, yep i actually have had one of them once correct me when i said ‘half’ with ‘actually we call them double’ and he wasnt joking.

None of the ones i know send their kids to ASIJ or any international school though as they couldnt afford it.

Reactions: Sudsy
Overly sensitive idiots. And they're raising their kids to be overly sensitive idiots.

So serious........(can't ever give youngins advice.....they gonna do whatever they want anyways) I don't know what it's like being a woman but I sure wouldn't wanna be a single mom.......go get a cat....so much easier.

Reactions: MossBoss
To knock up some woman and produce a kid that's going to grow up in a stunted society and be treated like an outcast from day one, and then not even have a father figure around for support, guidance, and at least the language skills it'll take to get the fuck out of there after high school graduation? You're not doing that kid any favors at all.

Amen to that.

Definitely agree that being a half can have advantages IF you're a tourist but it's a major liability if you actually have to grow up in Japan that way. Double whammy for also having no father.

Definitely agree that being a half can have advantages IF you're a tourist but it's a major liability if you actually have to grow up in Japan that way. Double whammy for also having no father.

Actually I don't think it's that bad. Now we have to add 1) nowadays, 2) if you are half white, 3) in Tokyo and maybe even 4) in the more affluent neighborhoods.

Having worked with kids from elementary school up to university and also with their teachers and professors I have come to realize there are nowadays so many half kids everywhere they don't even get noticed that much anymore. And when they get it is usually positive.

But what you can clearly see is the ones with just one parent will have much harder times. In the first place the whole society is built on the assumption you have two parents, one making money and one taking care of you.

Reactions: chaztagster
First, yes she would only want me as a sperm donor and would not expect any financial support or commitments on my part.
She may not expect any commitments on your part, but do you want to be involved? Will she prevent you from being involved if you want to be? The mom may be husbandless (assuming she stays single), but the kid doesn’t have to be fatherless.
As far as what Acid wrote, yes I'm a very decent person. No worries with my wife finding out as all of us have had this discussion together online. Yes my wife is very open minded. I know a lot of people here wish their wives were like mine, lol. My wife's main concerns echoed a lot of Acid's thoughts.
She sounds great. (y)
Through my travels, I've met and kept in constant contact with a few attractive, intelligent and independent women on a weekly-monthly basis for the past 3 years or more...

We speak about everything going on in each others daily lives and they all know each other...

And as I've said before, we are all friends only except for one of them whom I've tapped twice, but she is not the one asking.
So I guess I missed this part and had just assumed she was one of your regulars you tap. But she’s not. She doesn’t know you tapped the mutual friend, but does she know in general you step outside for sexy time once in a while? Any chance do you think she has feelings for you? More than friends feelings? Secret crush on you?

How would the sperm donation happen? The old fashioned hide the hot dog method? Maybe she likes you and thinks this is the only way to get you to tap her.

Or is she talking via artificial insemination? Maybe she likes you and thinks the only way to get your man juice in her is to propose this. Having your child being her way of getting closer to you.

Just some extra things to think about.

If you want to do this then you and her need to see a family attorney to make a contract with all matters addressed. . Then no legal issues . . This process would also let it sink into her as well to make sure she is prepared to be a single mum .
The moral issues are on both of the parties involved ... No body else's business ..

Lot's of interesting responses though ... Made for a good read ...Thanks TAGsters

Reactions: just4fun