Considerate or rude?

ShibaKen

TAG Member
Reaction score
This is based off an experience I had with a provider that I really like in a soapland earlier this year. She was blowing me off and while it felt really good, I couldn't come. She had been going at it for some time too and as such, I told her that it was alright to stop if she was tired as I imagined her jaw may have been exhausted.

She gently slapped me on my thigh, said she was not tired(in a cute irritated way) and then proceeded to lay her head on my stomach. Immediately after, I regretted what I had said even though I found her reaction adorable. I was unsure if I may have offended her instead, as it could seem like I was implying that she was not good at her job.

I was wondering how I should handle similar situations in the future and what are some thoughts that people may have. Maybe I'm just overthinking things...

Agreed. :)
However in similar situations, out of consideration for the lady but also because I really want to come I often asks them to finish me with their hands. Not through strangulation though.

Reactions: ShibaKen