Coronavirus and gaijins

gawdfather888

TAG Member
Reaction score
Read about Dolce banning all foreigners due to coronavirus and frankly quite worried about p4p since I'm making plans to go Japan later this year. Are a lot of establishments imposing blanket bans on gaijins especially sekukyabas, soaplands, massage places etc?

Also in Osaka. I just had a session in Tobita, and my regular told me that due to the corona virus scare, Chinese are banned.

Reactions: capitanminchia
Hi, visiting Tokyo and Osaka between mid to end of Mar 2020. I am British of Southeast Asian Chinese descent, from UK all of my life. Can speak conversational Japanese.
Not been to China before. Will I be refused at Tobita and Yoshiwara Soaplands ?

Reactions: Simonka
Hi, visiting Tokyo and Osaka between mid to end of Mar 2020. I am British of Southeast Asian Chinese descent, from UK all of my life. Can speak conversational Japanese.
From recent experience, it’s hit and miss at Yoshiwara soaplands. Some are not taking foreigners and some are.

I can’t speak on Tobita but I hope they’re still taking foreigners. It’s quite the experience that you should do at least once

hope this helps

cheers!

Also in Osaka. I just had a session in Tobita, and my regular told me that due to the corona virus scare, Chinese are banned.

My Chinese-American friend in Osaka told me the same thing. He's not even from China and he was told to leave.

My Chinese-American friend in Osaka told me the same thing. He's not even from China and he was told to leave.
Yes. The paranoia is real. If I wasn’t a Tobita regular and familiar with some Mama-sans, I would have probably been included in the ban. We really can’t blame them for banning people of Chinese ethnicity. Prior to the virus outbreak, they were the biggest gaijin group partaking of the services, so they are losing a lot of money because of this. They now have alcohol in the rooms and session starts with disinfection with it. On the other hand, I’m glad to see that the restaurant is prioritizing the health of their workers over profit.

Reactions: rukawa

Based on everything I experienced living in Osaka, the locals generally HATE Chinese nationals. SARS (and tourist behavior) back in 2003 didn't help so I can't imagine this latest outbreak is making things any better. Looking like I do, whenever I went anywhere in public and encountered one of the residents--who could hear by my accent that I'm not native Japanese--he/she would fucking flip out and then came the immediate, predictable response: "EEEHHH!!! CHUUGOKUJIN DESU KA????" Or, if they were of the older generation, it might be the accusatory: "SHINAJIN DA NA!!"

Of course, once I calmly explained that I am 100% ethnically Japanese and a third-gen American (a couple times I actually had to show them my stateside driver's license or gaijin card with my Japanese surname and middle name) everything was just jingles and I was treated just fine. Over the last decade with the increase in international visitors it seems like things did get a little better for other East Asians, and the Korean and Chinese tourists I used to chat with at bars around Tennoji often reported Tobita being pretty friendly to them if they could speak some Japanese. That said, Osakans are just about the stupidest and most bigoted people I've ever met in Japan so I would be very surprised if anyone even suspected of being Chinese will be allowed in Tobita or any other P4P venue in Kansai.

It will probably be years before other East Asians are treated well again in Japan, especially in P4P. But I've got my U.S. Passport and Japanese surname and hanko so it's not a real big concern of mine. My inner Nostradamus predicts...many disgruntled Chinese tourists masturbating alone in their hotel rooms.

It could be that by end of march half the business are closed, if there is a real outbreak in Japan as well. Predicting 6weeks ahead how this develops, seems a tad difficult.
Looking Chinese surely doesn't help, but that's not restricted to Osaka people.
If your main purpose for coming to Japan is PvP, then maybe think about changing plans ...

I don't know why but I just don't see the Chinese as a race of people that masturbate.

I've never given much thought to Chinese men masturbating but you may be onto something. All of my P4P encounters with Chinese nationals have been cold and business-like. And I work pretty extensively with Chinese nationals in my line of work--counting their money is probably the Chinese form of masturbating.

Odd side note, last night I was drinking with two couples, all same age in our late 30s: guy originally from China and girl originally from Korea living here on green cards, and then the other couple were both Chinese-Americans. Once everyone got sloppy drunk the conversation turned to their sex lives. Chinese/Korean couple bragged that they haven't had sex in a year. The other couple claimed they only have sex twice a year for the past few years. I didn't have the heart to tell the guy that it's actually sometimes three times a year, since I fucked his girlfriend in their kitchen a couple years back while he was blacked out and she was high on GHB and Costco vodka. We go back 20 years, is what it is.

I wonder if Chinese just have a lower sex drive? I mean, I know Japanese couples stop having sex once the kid pops out but that's only because daddy is probably at a soapland or banging one of his 22yo subordinates and, at least in my case, mommy is trying to fuck a 23yo instructor at her eikaiwa.

I've never given much thought to Chinese men masturbating but you may be onto something. All of my P4P encounters with Chinese nationals have been cold and business-like. And I work pretty extensively with Chinese nationals in my line of work--counting their money is probably the Chinese form of masturbating.

Odd side note, last night I was drinking with two couples, all same age in our late 30s: guy originally from China and girl originally from Korea living here on green cards, and then the other couple were both Chinese-Americans. Once everyone got sloppy drunk the conversation turned to their sex lives. Chinese/Korean couple bragged that they haven't had sex in a year. The other couple claimed they only have sex twice a year for the past few years. I didn't have the heart to tell the guy that it's actually sometimes three times a year, since I fucked his girlfriend in their kitchen a couple years back while he was blacked out and she was high on GHB and Costco vodka. We go back 20 years, is what it is.

I wonder if Chinese just have a lower sex drive? I mean, I know Japanese couples stop having sex once the kid pops out but that's only because daddy is probably at a soapland or banging one of his 22yo subordinates and, at least in my case, mommy is trying to fuck a 23yo instructor at her eikaiwa.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Counting money must be the Chinese equivalent of rubbing one out. Haggling over prices must be foreplay and tax evasion is probably their version of hardcore sex.

For reals though, the Chinese (at least to me) seem to not really give a shit about sex themselves but they'll whore out their women for money because they know everyone else (like me) is thinking about fucking 24/7 and it's just another avenue of profit. My theory is that all the Chinese dudes hitting up P4P in Japan are just doing it because to them it's like going to Disneyland, a museum or a restaurant - another item on the list of things you do when on vacation.

Counting money must be the Chinese equivalent of rubbing one out. Haggling over prices must be foreplay and tax evasion is probably their version of hardcore sex.

I think you just won the Pulitzer.

I think nobody has an answer to that. End of March is in 6 weeks....the virus began to spread about 6 weeks ago. Nobody knows if it will spread in Japan, if a vaccine or better cure will be developed in this time frame. If it becomes more serious, I think it will develop into a problem not only for foreigners but for the industry in general.

Reactions: gawdfather888
Nobody knows if it will spread in Japan, if a vaccine or better cure will be developed in this time frame.

I think we can safely assume there will be no vaccine in six weeks. At least none that I would be willing to take; usually it takes at least a year to safely develop and test a new vaccine.

I think we can safely assume there will be no vaccine in six weeks. At least none that I would be willing to take; usually it takes at least a year to safely develop and test a new vaccine.

Yeah, i know. Vaccines that were rushed in similar cases in the past caused more damage than good. If there is no time for clinical trials I would also not be willing to take it.......but in countries like China they don't ask ^^

Reactions: MikeH
Well I don't know about full blooded Chinese not doing it often. I'm half Japanese, half Chinese and been horny as hell since I can remember. Luckily for me my last name is Japanese and not Chinese and I can understand very little Japanese, but enough to get by whenever I visit Japan although can really speak the language.

I didn't have the heart to tell the guy that it's actually sometimes three times a year, since I fucked his girlfriend in their kitchen a couple years back while he was blacked out and she was high on GHB and Costco vodka. We go back 20 years, is what it is.

-That's why I role solo worked to hard for someone to bum off mines. A million girls you have to fuck his girl..... Man.....

Hey

Does anybody know if Osaka's Tobita Shinichi girls are working during this pandemic (in Golden week)?

Hey

Does anybody know if Osaka's Tobita Shinichi girls are working during this pandemic (in Golden week)?
Think this was discussed in many threads here in his forum.
No, Tobita Shinchi closed down completely, most probably will stay like that until after the state of emergency gets lifted.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive

not a chance, i was there yesterday and they are all closed....

the sign says, in response to government requests, we will temporarily closed until further notice....
ts.jpg ts2.jpg ts3.jpg