Coronavirus and gaijins

Hey

so is Tobita Shinichi open now? any updates on that place?

Hey

There are ton of reviews posted already; we have a fairly dedicated reviewer who goes there a lot.
Obviously, no new reports as of yet, but I'd expect things to be conservative and things slowly get back to normal.
I doubt the service type will change, but could more girls than before. Don't know until a new report comes in.

There are ton of reviews posted already; we have a fairly dedicated reviewer who goes there a lot.
Obviously, no new reports as of yet, but I'd expect things to be conservative and things slowly get back to normal.
I doubt the service type will change, but could more girls than before. Don't know until a new report comes in.

Where are the reviews? the last one i saw was dated may 26 2020

is there one for June 2020?

is there one for June 2020?
No, that would be impossible.
It's June 5th and reviews aren't published that quickly even if there was one, which there isn't as of yet.

May 2020 is the latest report, otherwise we'll have to just wait until a new, updated report comes in.
The Osaka tab contains all of the Tobita stuff, historically.

No, that would be impossible.
It's June 5th and reviews aren't published that quickly even if there was one, which there isn't as of yet.

May 2020 is the latest report, otherwise we'll have to just wait until a new, updated report comes in.
The Osaka tab contains all of the Tobita stuff, historically.
Thanks

I can safely tell you that Matsushima opened for business on Monday, June 1. I'm in contact with a worker there and while it's not in full swing, some shops are open.

I'm going to wait a couple of weeks before I check it out. I'm expecting a few less greetings than usual as there's quite a bit of paranoia in this industry regarding foreigners in Osaka.

I can safely tell you that Matsushima opened for business on Monday, June 1. I'm in contact with a worker there and while it's not in full swing, some shops are open.

I'm going to wait a couple of weeks before I check it out. I'm expecting a few less greetings than usual as there's quite a bit of paranoia in this industry regarding foreigners in Osaka.

What's Matsushima ?

Which is now even beyond funny as everyone who is in the country has been here at least for months already. :p
Exactly! Think all the people here know that though?

Cuts both ways though I guess. Ignorant types in my home country (thankfully few) have vilified people with Asian backgrounds over this virus. :(

i visited again yesterday as my regular told me that they resumed business since june 1, but some precautions enforced when entering shops like sanitizing hands, ventilated rooms, can or bottled drinks instead of a drink in a glass when serving snacks etc. i also seen some shops doing temperature checks with a gun like thermometer in seishun street. lol....... i think the new normal also exist in tobita and will stay for a while.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
it's like tobita shinchi in the west part of osaka, but much cheaper rates and comes with a shower before and after play..
Thanks, I didn't know there was another area in Osaka for this.

Thought it was just Tobita Shinchi, are there other ones in Osaka?

Thanks, I didn't know there was another area in Osaka for this.

Thought it was just Tobita Shinchi, are there other ones in Osaka?

Best advice (other than STOP GOING TO OSAKA) would be to stick to Tobita Shinchi, particularly if your Japanese isn't all that great. Of the smaller ones, I've heard that Matsushima and Kannami MIGHT tolerate foreigners, particularly if they appear to be Asian and can speak decent Japanese, but I wouldn't bother trekking all the way out there when Tobita is three times the size and more of a sure bet.

I would particularly stay away from Takii, as I lived in that neighborhood for many years and it's a buttfuck-boring ancient few suburban blocks outside the Sembayashi Shopping Street. And if you're white or black you will stick out like a sore, unwelcome thumb. On many a night I would stumble out of the station, drunkenly looking for my bike, and see these decrepit old mamsans lurking in the dark alley just outside the exit, squatting on the curb and calling out, trying to lure you to their shops and occasionally having a couple of their girls with them. Granted, I'm ethnically Japanese and speak decent Japanese, hence the friendly gesturing, but those mamasans looked like 80yo meth addicts and I'd have rather fucked my bike than most of the "girls" they were offering.

Things could've changed in the almost 20 years since but why take the chance? Tobita has superior quality, selection (young to old, hot to hag, anorexic to obese), the atmosphere is much more lively and upbeat and the mamasans are far more accepting of foreigners in general.

Reactions: george0 and rukawa
Cool, Thanks for all the info and tips guys. Gonna stick with Tobita and checkout matsushima