Countdown to Star Wars!

RIDER 00

TAG Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Disney, we get a new Star Wars movie every December, and next week is the long anticipated sequel to Episode 8.

I already got my tickets to IMAX Toho Cinemas in Shinjuku (they sold out in 5 minutes last week for the opening weekend, and hope you fellow fans out there got yours as well.)

This last week is going to be a pain in the ass to kill!
No potential spoiler talk, please.

Reactions: ur19877
It can’t honestly be any worse than The Force Awakens and Rian Johnson did Looper so I want to be positive.

It can’t honestly be any worse than The Force Awakens and Rian Johnson did Looper so I want to be positive.

Well, TFA was no Empire Strikes Back, but as popcorn entertainment it made 2 billion dollars.
Disney has already signed Rian to do a future Star Wars trilogy of his own, so they must really
like the results of The Last Jedi.

Have a group from work doing the double feature starting at 3pm local. First Ep7, then all the fan event videos, followed by Ep 8 at 6pm local.

Got my tickets a few weeks ago. I actually didn't care that much for TFA so I'm not sure if I'm going to like this one. I really liked Rogue One though.

A friend of mine was at the Premiere last night in California. He says he absolutely loved it. He got a special gift from Lucas Films. A model of the First Order Star Destroyer which looks pretty sweet.

Reactions: Lukes
25008278_1961333634189887_5038218778211516416_n.jpg

Same situation with the Jurassic Park series...you know...like dinosaurs standing and staring at each other in the jungle, speaking English and waiting for the next movie n shit.

Anyone want to make the meme?

I'm too lazy lol.

Is the character who looks like a bear still in it? I have only seen the first wave of Star Trek movies made in the late 1970's to early 1980's so I'm not an expert.

Also why is the guy in the white shirt called, 'hands solo'? Actually, I don't think I want to know after all. I guess Darf Vader found his skin mags or something like that.

That didn't work out so well.

I read so many reviews saying it was amazing I was pretty pumped for this. Turns out I agree with the half of the internet that thinks it was pretty garbage.

Tant pis as our French brethren might say with a gallic shrug.

Saw the movie. Mixed feelings about it. I liked it better than The Force Awakens but I really just hate that it's full of all this young people feel good crap and cheap comedy. The old movies didn't have any of that and were very good.