Guest viewing is limited

Couple for Couple?

keymaster

F34 M34 Couple
Reaction score
Hey! We are returning(-ish) from a COVID hiatus. Before everything shut down we had gone to Bliss Out and had an awesome time, but are hesitant to actually head into a club, even if they are claiming to increase airflow and ask people to be masked, haha.

So, we’re a bi girl and straight guy duo, 30s, looking for the same. (Sorry we’re not looking for a single guy.) Send us a message!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! We are returning(-ish) from a COVID hiatus. Before everything shut down we had gone to Bliss Out and had an awesome time, but are hesitant to actually head into a club, even if they are claiming to increase airflow and ask people to be masked, haha.

So, we’re a bi girl and straight guy duo, 30s, looking for the same. (Sorry we’re not looking for a single guy.) Send us a message!

You are still going to get some idiot asking/offering to be a part of it.

Have you gotten "I'm not single, I'm married, but I'll be coming alone..."
Oh man, we had this guy the other week who said he and his wife were interested but she was “shy” and maybe would join us the second time. Turned out he was in a sexless marriage and was looking for some release (behind her back, I guess) but seemed to be quite distraught. Yeah that was a hard pass in terms of emotional baggage.

You won’t be regretted