Guest viewing is limited

Couple for fun this weekend

LoveHotelFun

M/F couple
Reaction score
hey there so we might be heading up to bliss this weekend. Or better yet if a couple or a guy or a girl wanted to possibly email/text to see if we connect and maybe meet up somewhere else we would be open to that. Would use initial email etc to see if there is interest enough to manybe meet up in person.
We are an early 40s American couple who don’t speak Japanese I am sure this will get a response or too

hey there so we might be heading up to bliss this weekend. Or better yet if a couple or a guy or a girl wanted to possibly email/text to see if we connect and maybe meet up somewhere else we would be open to that. Would use initial email etc to see if there is interest enough to manybe meet up in person.
We are an early 40s American couple who don’t speak Japanese I am sure this will get a response or too

Hey guys are u around June 24-26? We are visiting Tokyo and speak Japanese - attractive fit couple

We are a couple from Australia here this weekend looking to go out Saturday night