Guest viewing is limited

Couple Kissa/Happening Bar - Sept 21/22 2018

SummersLastBreath

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey TAG ^^

Looking for another couple to go to a couple kissa with. Since neither my boyfriend nor I are very good at Japanese, having someone fluent come along would be much appreciated. If we fail to gain entry, we could always try Bliss Out or some place with less stringent language requirements I guess.

Date: Preferably Friday (21st) but Saturday works too (22nd)
Time: Sometime in the evening after 7pm

PM me for any more personal questions. General questions that might be of interest to others as well can be asked here.

Reactions: Alohafuntimes
Okay... I think I need to clarify a bit.

I am not worried about being shy or nervous because it’s our first time at such a venue. Potentially feeling awkward is part of the experience after all. Else it wouldn’t be considered pushing your boundaries/going outside of your comfort zone. It just makes it all the more exciting if you ask me. So I am not exactly looking for moral support in each other.

Neither am I concerned about finding partners. Since we’re both very young and, at least in my opinion, relatively attractive, I am quite confident there will be sufficient interest. Plus, the whole reason why we would go to a sex club in Tokyo and not at home is because he’s into cute Japanese girls. Grabbing drinks with fellow tourists seems kinda counterproductive and not a uniquely Japanese experience. Having sex with my own kind can be easily achieved at home after all. No offense intended.

So to everyone who suggested we just go straight to Bliss Out because you aren’t confident in your Japanese skills either, we are gonna try our luck at a CK first. The worst thing that can happen is that they’re gonna say no. In that case we’ll just see you at B.O. then, if you happen to go that night as well.

To those who are interested in socializing and then swapping.. it’s not exactly what I’m looking for, sorry about that. For me it is first and foremost about the whole experience. Doing something so new and deliciously taboo. Secretly sneaking peaks at others, clumsily communicating what you want, wondering whether I look cuter in a school uniform or as a bunny.. those are the unique experiences that will make the evening memorable. If we manage to bag a Japanese cutie or two then that’s definitely a bonus. Getting laid in itself is a relatively minor part because.. well, it’s not that hard to accomplish after all. If all I wanted was to get laid here, I could simply fork it over and not waste my time with other stuff.

So what I am truly looking for is simply someone who will get us through the door. I said ‘couple’ in my opening post because I am mainly aiming for CKs due to the better gender ratio compared to HBs. Not because I plan to swap with you. Sure, if you got a cute girlfriend and you aren’t completely hideous yourself, then there’s a good chance you’ll get into my panties out of pure gratitude for your services. Provided you look 35 and under. Since the ‘rents are like 45, anything older seems kinda inappropriate, you know.

So if you are planning on going to a CK this or next week, we would love to tag along. If not, let’s hope my limited tourist-oriented vocabulary will work. Perhaps I shall google and learn some new words such as ‘giving consent’ lol

I hope it all made sense because I am so terribly jet lagged right now that even my inner grammar nazi is hibernating and won’t proofread this post at least three times like I normally would. And sorry for the slow replies since I have a completely packed itinerary.

Hey I’m planning to go out to a HB or CK with a Japanese friend on Friday night, 21st. I will PM you.

I can speak japanese and my gf is japanese but I'll be out of japan for a month, I would go with you if you stay long in tokyo.

Reactions: Frenchy
Guys this was such a great night. There was so much love in the air that clearly it spilled into the lovemaking.

And an incredible honor to have met the real Frenchy in the flesh. So I get a tri-color logo next to my name on TAG now? I am very sorry not to have been able to speak to you at greater length, but after entering the playroom with @SummersLastBreath, I think you understood why we did not come out anytime soon.

Thank you to all, especially to TAG for making such nights come true!

Guys this was such a great night. There was so much love in the air that clearly it spilled into the lovemaking.

And an incredible honor to have met the real Frenchy in the flesh. So I get a tri-color logo next to my name on TAG now? I am very sorry not to have been able to speak to you at greater length, but after entering the playroom with @SummersLastBreath, I think you understood why we did not come out anytime soon.

Thank you to all, especially to TAG for making such nights come true!

You even get the Legion d’Honneur my friend (y)
PS: dont say we « met in the flesh », people will assume all sorts of things :D

Reactions: scotchgambit
Just one thing to add regarding 9259: they have weird rules on playrooms usage, imo:

- the “couples room”: multiple couples can use it but all couples need to enter and get out together and no other couple can enter in the meantime .

- the “singles room”: only singles can use it

I think a couple can invite a single man in the couples room but not a single woman (I may be wrong on that , forgot all the damn rules they told us).

Also if you enter the club as a couple, you need to leave together. Which made for quite an akward moment when I understood I had to leave with a whiny-princessy SB who I just wanted to ditch... :ROFLMAO:

Seriously , first she asked for an Uber or extra money for taxi soon after we agreed on the sum - bad start- then Complained the restaurant was smelly, then at a bar wanted to drink only “fruity” sake, then complained the club was too small/not luxurious/ members are too young, was unhappy she had to WALK (just to cross a road!), Complained its cold, also complained she could not see enough of a guy’s dick who was fucking a girl in the lounge space - like you know, he owed to her to get it all out at each stroke I guess...

Guys if you want to know her SA handle to put her in your Avoid list, let me know!

Apart from her shitty behaviour and those weird rules, it was a great night , thanks Jishin & Co! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: scotchgambit
Haha wow she sounds like fun...

But just to confirm, couples can take single men into the main playroom, but I don’t think they can take them to the couples room. Last time I was there a couple took myself & another single guy to the main playroom, both playrooms were empty but the staff said we had to use that one.

Reactions: Frenchy
Haha wow she sounds like fun...

But just to confirm, couples can take single men into the main playroom, but I don’t think they can take them to the couples room. Last time I was there a couple took myself & another single guy to the main playroom, both playrooms were empty but the staff said we had to use that one.

Ok thanks for confirming (and congrats to you!)
Not sure which is the “main” one though. They looked about same size

yeah I guess they are pretty much! By ‘main’ I just meant the one that anyone can enter (i.e. the one on the left) as oppose to the couples only room