Guest viewing is limited

Couple looking for female in Yokohama or Tokyo

arabiantiger2020

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

My wife and I are new in Japan, less than a year, but staying on a few years. We’re looking for a female interested in getting to know us and developing a friendship and fun type relationship. My wife really wants a girlfriend and I’m cool with it and we play together. She’s been fantasizing about ffm for a very long time and has some prior experience with a friend of hers.

Mixed couple, Arabic and Singaporean. Average shape, healthy, professional and educated.

Thanks

Hi Guys and Gals,

My wife and I are new in Japan, less than a year, but staying on a few years. We’re looking for a female interested in getting to know us and developing a friendship and fun type relationship. My wife really wants a girlfriend and I’m cool with it and we play together. She’s been fantasizing about ffm for a very long time and has some prior experience with a friend of hers.

Mixed couple, Arabic and Singaporean. Average shape, healthy, professional and educated.

Thanks

Hi
Perfect
I’m also looking for a girlfriend and A three some actually for my guy friend.

Very interested please write me back.

Currently living in Tokyo and my friend will visit at the beginning of April looking for a threesome or a fun couple for a good time.

I would definitely like a girlfriend and I live near Shinjuku

Hi
Perfect
I’m also looking for a girlfriend and A three some actually for my guy friend.

Very interested please write me back.

Currently living in Tokyo and my friend will visit at the beginning of April looking for a threesome or a fun couple for a good time.

I would definitely like a girlfriend and I live near Shinjuku
I’m interested