Guest viewing is limited

Couple seeking Male

AvivaSin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen,
We are a couple looking for another man to join us for MFM. We have been discussing this for some time and finally decided to make it happen. In fact, she approached me today expressing how much she is craving this, seems her drive is beginning to go up. I guess she is now reaching that prime age.
She is petite, sexy, georgeous, and outgoing in the private setting. She really makes heads turn everywhere she goes, lucky me. Like mentioned above her drive is going up so the lust easily presents itself. I imagine if she is attracted to you then unless your attitude throws a curve ball this would be a pretty safe bet. For me, just seeing her get aroused gets me going so I'm sure our side Will be in the game.
Due to covid we of course need to take extreme care so we need to make acceptable arrangements. I'm thinking we discuss things a little offline to start the introductions and interest, then if it seems like a fit work out the logistics.
Really seeking a handsome fit male between 25-40 for her. If your in this range and interested please reach out.

PS...any woman out there reading this who want to join for FMF please don't hesitate to contact us. I need to plug my desire as well.

Last edited:
just take her to a happening bar, there will be plenty of choice there

Hey guys, Im interested and 29yrs old. Living in Tokyo, hit me up and lets have good time together.

I'd be interested. Half Japanese 165cm, mid 30s, 68kg, hairy chest and short beard. Laid back, but high libido.

Sounds like fun 27, fit and living in Tokyo

Hello gentlemen,
We are a couple looking for another man to join us for MFM. We have been discussing this for some time and finally decided to make it happen. In fact, she approached me today expressing how much she is craving this, seems her drive is beginning to go up. I guess she is now reaching that prime age.
She is petite, sexy, georgeous, and outgoing in the private setting. She really makes heads turn everywhere she goes, lucky me. Like mentioned above her drive is going up so the lust easily presents itself. I imagine if she is attracted to you then unless your attitude throws a curve ball this would be a pretty safe bet. For me, just seeing her get aroused gets me going so I'm sure our side Will be in the game.
Due to covid we of course need to take extreme care so we need to make acceptable arrangements. I'm thinking we discuss things a little offline to start the introductions and interest, then if it seems like a fit work out the logistics.
Really seeking a handsome fit male between 25-40 for her. If your in this range and interested please reach out.

PS...any woman out there reading this who want to join for FMF please don't hesitate to contact us. I need to plug my desire as well.
28 male fit army soft and hard. Tomorrow’s bliss out naked party is good

I'm down. Hmu if still interested

Considering the OP hasn't logged in to the forum this year it seems like he found what he was looking for.

Which is not so surprising considering how difficult it usually is to get single male volunteers for 3P.

Wow, Gosh! Am I too late? I am totally happy to join you, man. Let me in and let’s do our best teamwork. I have no previous experience, but can follow and complement your adventure in the best possible way...I’m European, 180-ish tall, dark blonde, green eyes, PM me if interested.

Thanks

2tebin.jpg

Hello gentlemen,

Hi.I’m a fit and good looking 40 y.o European male,living in Tokyo. Interested on your post

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello gentlemen,

Hi there!

I am a 29 year old male, fit athletic body with high libido.
Interested in your threesome plan. I assure complete discretion and would request you the same.
Sent you a DM

Thanks and Cheers!

Hello gentlemen,

hello freinds, i am an European male , I had many experiences with couple for MFM , I am a member of bliss-out (happening bar ) I can introduce you for a registration and we can go to the playroom together , this place is clean, safe and there are couple , single women and single male. best regards, Paul.