Guest viewing is limited

Suggestion Couples lounge?

LoveHotelFun

M/F couple
Reaction score
any chance of making a couples meet up lounge. I know there is no chance keeping mike out of it although he adds color to everything but a place to allow couples to meet each other and post the dates they are in town and what they are looking for?

We would even help moderate it if you were looking for something like that. I don’t know how to monetize it for you if that is a requirement but it would help make things simpler. “Couples meetup lounge” or something obvious.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I don’t know how to monetize it for you if that is a requirement but it would help make things simpler.
We're not big on monetizing everything, that's not really our goal. It's nice, but definitely not a requirement.

I know there is no chance keeping mike out of it although he adds color to everything but a place to allow couples to meet each other and post the dates they are in town and what they are looking for?
It's possible to make it restricted to couples only, but we'd have to have some way to validate who's able to use the section.

I'll start a dialogue with you privately to discuss a plan, please refer to that conversation later once it's available.

Reactions: User#42695
Thanks for your suggestion.

We're not big on monetizing everything, that's not really our goal. It's nice, but definitely not a requirement.

It's possible to make it restricted to couples only, but we'd have to have some way to validate who's able to use the section.

I'll start a dialogue with you privately to discuss a plan, please refer to that conversation later once it's available.
Great and happy to help. Thanks

Reactions: User#42695
This is a suggestion thread - please don’t misdirect people in this thread. Thanks.

Sorry, it was just to show how it works on the J side, feel free to delete it if you want

Great idea but the usual threads such as « blabla couple looking for blabla fun on date blabla » seem good enough...
If you just want to avoid Mike promoting The Beautiful One there just mention « BYOB (Bring Your Own Babe) » and that should be sufficient, he’s not the sharing type :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MikeH
As far as the certification is concerned, we've been members of various groups during our wilder years, and the certification requirements ranged from nothing to sending in a selfie of the happy couple. Of course, this is far from tamper-proof, but short of requiring a notarized current koseki, nothing is 100%

What's the definition of "couple"? If someone is bringing a SB would that be qualified? How about a guy willing to bring a provider along with the financial taken care of, would that count too?

BYOB (Bring Your Own Babe)

I quit like your definition of BYOB and that would be my definition of a "couple" I am bringing a girl who is willing to play with all of us, without asking you to pay,

Reactions: Cinnabums
What's the definition of "couple"? If someone is bringing a SB would that be qualified? How about a guy willing to bring a provider along with the financial taken care of, would that count too?

I quit like your definition of BYOB and that would be my definition of a "couple" I am bringing a girl who is willing to play with all of us, without asking you to pay,

Yeah, for this kind of circumstances I’m not sure being a real couple or not is that important. They rarely check marriage certificates at the entrance! :D

I think a “couples” section is a great idea. 10 years ago, there were a few great discussion and match-up boards, such as AFF etc., that worked great. We organized mass takeovers of Kagi or Bliss (or rather Le Gran Bleu as it was called.) Some great friendships came from it. Then the scene and the boards became too commercial. People organized “Swing Parties” where single men could “swing” with single ladies for mucho money. They were promptly raided and busted. AFF et al turned into fake money making machines where fake people tried to hook up with you, and where you had to pay to reply to the fakes.

A non-commercial swinger corner at TAG could be great. I wouldn’t worry too much about keeping singles out. After all, this is about meet-ups when the unattached quickly become evident.