Guest viewing is limited

Craigslist Casual Encounters

tokyomizu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Whats up with the Tokyo Casual Encounters.... everything gets flagged within minutes....some obsessive flagger ?

I have posted on craigslist in hong kong, shanghai, manila, london etc..... and have never had the same problems.

Such a shame...usually craigslist is a great source of meeting new people.

My guess is that it's the same guy who used to flag the erotic service everyday. I suppose since they don't have that section anymore, he just moved to the next section that he deemed too dirty for people to see. Too bad there isn't a way to find out who it is.

The girls do it too.. They can be super competitive when it comes to those ads.

It could otherwsie be as guym said above or just some really bored people with no life.

CL is just a disaster in most cases.

If you get luck with CL, all the more power to you brother.

Reactions: just4fun
I would avoid CL and move on to just picking up girls.

Agreed. CL has been a mess since even before they removed the other category.

It could otherwsie be as guym said above or just some really bored people with no life.

I've wondered about that too. If you "stumble" into the "wrong" section of the casuals there are a lot of posts. Go to any other city around the world and there are also a lot.

hello i am looking for nice bars with bj service in central tokyo
any tip?

I tried CL a while back and got a few interesting offers.
One lady in Yokosuka wanted 15,000.
Another was a very young lady who was looking for a master.

But mostly I just got spammed from then on to that email account.

I wonder why CL is so messed up? Tokyo Classified have a lot of women on it that are easy to contact, but very few are into casual encounters. They want boyfriends, and fast.

Sorry to say, CL is just a spam fest.

Another site, WorldFriends is very popular among people in Japan.

I tried CL twice, a few years ago. Probably not searching for the same thing, but I had some crazy messages from some guys. Some included some raunchy photos too!

I think women get more than their share of unsolicited dick pics regardless of the personals site. Not really sure why guys do that.

I think women get more than their share of unsolicited dick pics regardless of the personals site. Not really sure why guys do that.

Didn't want to come out and just say it, so thanks! That's exactly what we get. It must work for some girls if so many guys do this!

It must work for some girls if so many guys do this!

I'm betting it's the exact opposite - the guys that send the pics have zero idea of how to turn a woman on. It would be one thing if the girl is a size queen or something and asks for a guy to prove his size...unsolicited dick pics are the internet equivalent of a construction worker whistling and saying 'hubba hubba' to a really fine woman walking down the street. The chances of a woman in that situation giving the construction worker her phone number is zilch. Most men are like apes in the zoo throwing poo at each other when it comes to women. :rolleyes: Some men are just more suave about it (or at least know to keep it in their pants when it comes to initial pictures).

I'm betting it's the exact opposite - the guys that send the pics have zero idea of how to turn a woman on. It would be one thing if the girl is a size queen or something and asks for a guy to prove his size...unsolicited dick pics are the internet equivalent of a construction worker whistling and saying 'hubba hubba' to a really fine woman walking down the street. The chances of a woman in that situation giving the construction worker her phone number is zilch. Most men are like apes in the zoo throwing poo at each other when it comes to women. :rolleyes: Some men are just more suave about it (or at least know to keep it in their pants when it comes to initial pictures).

I'm a guy and if I were going to do that it would only have to be if the girl and I were sleeping together and she asked. The idiot that would send that without asking for it is a di di dit

Nice discussion.
So, it's agreed that dick pics are not the way to go on adult personal sites.

What kinds of pics are most appealing, you think? I just use whatever picture that "I" think looks best. Usually a clothed face and shoulder shot of me on the balcony with a beach view. I like to think I come off as well-traveled and have a touch of class.
My only problem is that in Japan, I'm bigger than most men. I'm a stocky guy, which I think translates into "fat guy" for most J-girls. I'm working on that these days.

So I don't need the Glamour Shots session I had scheduled for my dick?

Probably not. :)

Now, if you were trolling the M4M section, that may be a different story. Have any of you peeked over at the m4m, just for curiosity? It's rabid over there, lol.

Gay/Trans/Les, it's all good, but m4m really racks up the posts on a day-to-day basis. Plenty of penis and ass pics over there to look at, if you're so inclined.

Actually, years ago, Craigslist was very good and I met a number of women that way.

It was widely rumored that it was a couple of different groups that destroyed the usefulness of Tokyo Craigslist.

1) Adult FriendFinder affiliates blocking out regular women and spamming the hell out of people.

2) P4P women that didn't like unpaid regular competition

3) Anti-foreigner Japanese that didn't like the looking for SWM ads.

The spamming/fakes/flagging was VERY SPECIFIC to regular heterosexual women looking for sex/FWB.

Craigslist in general, didn't seem to know how to handle what to do, so the mess lingered on for too long.

Minus heterosexual women looking for free sex, Craigslist works for swingers, gays, bi, and lesbians. I had a bi-sexual girlfriend that would regularly find us women off of CL.

For Swingers, CL is a very good free alternative to Adult FriendFinder.

Last edited:
2) P4P women that didn't like unpaid regular competition

I had heard that it was not P4P women but P4P transvestites who were flagging real women's posts. It is a shame.

CL still works but you need to put your own ad and then wait patiently. There are still women who use CL to meet guys casually. The catch is your ad needs to be eye-catching (for Japanese women) as compared to the zillion ads other guys put up in the site ;)

I had heard that it was not P4P women but P4P transvestites who were flagging real women's posts. It is a shame.

CL still works but you need to put your own ad and then wait patiently. There are still women who use CL to meet guys casually. The catch is your ad needs to be eye-catching (for Japanese women) as compared to the zillion ads other guys put up in the site ;)

Women and men operate differently. It can work out for women to be passive, because men are vastly more aggressive or will initiate. Where if a man is waiting around passively for women to come knocking on the door, then he can expect to wait months, years, never...

Women and men operate differently. It can work out for women to be passive, because men are vastly more aggressive or will initiate. Where if a man is waiting around passively for women to come knocking on the door, then he can expect to wait months, years, never...

It totally depends on the woman. Sometimes woman are also searching and will respond if they see the right ad for them.

CL also has the practical function which allows you to renew your ad for a few times to move it to the top of the list, which can save you some typing time. The most I waited was a week or so. It depends on if you can differentiate yourself from all the aggressive men around you. You need to tailor your ad to what Japanese women expect and want to hear from a man. That does not mean you have to be passive though.

I do not want to promote CL as the most efficient tool out there but do not write it off either.