Guest viewing is limited

Crazy 3rd time breakup with a working girl.

Just give up on the idea to look for responsabilities in the current mess and focus your attention on what is happening in your head.

Sounds like you're very attached to her despite (or because of) all the drama.
I guess this situation is messing with your head big time which could affect your relationship with your wife. Indeed if you keep on thinking about this girl day and night it will show. In other words, your wife will start feeling there is something wrong.
It's a strong ego booster to feel desired by a young good looking girl. A quite exhilarating feeling.
If it's bringing well being to both of you... Enjoy the moment.
When it make you feel miserable, it's time to cut it loose from her and don't turn back... Means no birthday celebrations or little messages.

What is the basis of her blackmailing? Almost all businessmen in Japan go to clubs at some point, (usually in groups) and all the pretty girls work in these establishments for cash. Men are not hesitant to give their meishi's to the girls. You can't just blackmail someone solely for going to hostess clubs?

I have a guess..
She was claiming he promised he'd marry her, and that he forced her to get an abortion and borrowed a bunch of money that he never paid back...just making stuff up to embarrass him. Didn't realize that he (we) got some serious lawyers involved and wanted everything decided in formal arbitration. That stopped her (and the yakuza behind her) because they have much more to lose.
For example we asked them to disclose proof of the loan. They said it was part of the money she wasn't charging him at the club. So we asked for the books of the club for the years in which he supposedly borrowed the money so that we could calculate the exact amount. No interest in sharing the club accounts with the arbitration judge.
Similarly asked for hospital receipts for medical checkups and abortion. Also insisted she gets a follow up check, ostensibly to make sure she is now ok. Again they refused, knowing there was no evidence to back up their claim. And if they lie to an arbitration judge that can be used as evidence in court so they would have been totally screwed. And we could have reversed and claimed blackmail which is an "antisocial forces" crime and a serious big deal. Especially if anyone from the club was a registered yakuza member. Which clearly some were. Last thing a gangster wants to get is caught. Once we demonstrated we weren't gonna roll over and pay, their bluff was called and they backed down quick.

Reactions: Sudsy
In reply to above, The dirty Japanese that can't throw down (only those lowly ones.***not a blanket statement against Japanese in general*****) when it comes to the provable facts in a court of law, are full of it . Those scums are just bullying and using threats until it gets to the judge. Fakers. The status quo here is to avoid head-on conflict even when lied to face to face. Then a foreigner get fucked = "Game Over" for them.

Last edited:
She was claiming he promised he'd marry her, and that he forced her to get an abortion and borrowed a bunch of money that he never paid back...just making stuff up to embarrass him. Didn't realize that he (we) got some serious lawyers involved and wanted everything decided in formal arbitration. That stopped her (and the yakuza behind her) because they have much more to lose.
For example we asked them to disclose proof of the loan. They said it was part of the money she wasn't charging him at the club. So we asked for the books of the club for the years in which he supposedly borrowed the money so that we could calculate the exact amount. No interest in sharing the club accounts with the arbitration judge.
Similarly asked for hospital receipts for medical checkups and abortion. Also insisted she gets a follow up check, ostensibly to make sure she is now ok. Again they refused, knowing there was no evidence to back up their claim. And if they lie to an arbitration judge that can be used as evidence in court so they would have been totally screwed. And we could have reversed and claimed blackmail which is an "antisocial forces" crime and a serious big deal. Especially if anyone from the club was a registered yakuza member. Which clearly some were. Last thing a gangster wants to get is caught. Once we demonstrated we weren't gonna roll over and pay, their bluff was called and they backed down quick.

Very sorry to hear this happen to your employee. I'm just guessing.. but it doesn't sound like a legit club with a website which would be concerned about their reputation. I have worked in Roppongi clubs, bigger ones and although no one does background checks for girls if she's caught trying to scam someone she would get in serious trouble. To me it sounds like one of those shady members only clubs.

The damage is done but sounds like your employee was completely innocent and didn't even have to hire lawyers. They wouldn't be able to do anything since they're lacking in proof. I wonder which one of these brilliant yakuza boys decided it's a good idea to scam someone without a single proof? You guys could have sued them and that girl would have to sell all of her fake louboutin shoes & rhinestone tiaras to maybe pay for the loss.

And lastly, if not keeping your promise to be married to a woman was a crime, they had to convert the temples into prisons to accommodate newcoming inmates.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised how many people and companies prefer to simply page off yakuza to avoid "embarrassment".
There are entire industries built around it (Sokaiya, etc) and much of the anti antisocial forces law is about punishing the victim for paying bribes instead of going to the cops, etc.

When I hear stories like these, it always baffles me why a guy (or gal) would continue to stay in the relationship. I just have to ponder, is the sex THAT good with a "crazy" person?
tumblr_nu3lekujHH1s2wio8o1_500.gif

When I hear stories like these, it always baffles me why a guy (or gal) would continue to stay in the relationship. I just have to ponder, is the sex THAT good with a "crazy" person?
tumblr_nu3lekujHH1s2wio8o1_500.gif

The best sex ive had was with the crazy one i posted about before. Even though she was absolute poison to my life (in so many ways), that was amazing p**sy.
our sex was mind blowing. shed cum like 12 times in a row... it was sexy. romantic. loving. animalistic. gaaawwwd she was so hot.. im poppin a B here right now while im typing this out.

Peope will make clearly the wrong decision for amazing sex... sad but true..

insert hot sexy / crazy graph meme

is the sex THAT good with a "crazy" person?

Yes.... yes it is.

And there's actually science behind that.

Men, on average, tend to have a higher sex drive than women.

People who have higher sex drives tend to engage in a wider range of sexual behaviours, such as oral sex, anal sex and same-sex behaviours.

Guess who else tends to have a higher libido? Mentally unstable women - specifically those who suffer from mania, borderline personality disorder, or similar mental disorders.

To quote a researcher, “men's sexual preferences are generally better matched to these women.”

Reactions: faboo2001 and MikeH
To quote a researcher, “men's sexual preferences are generally better matched to these women.”

So basically men are like crazy women? You cannot deny science.

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
So basically men are like crazy women? You cannot deny science.

I think there’s unfortunately some truth to that. Not sure why. Testosterone is in both genders after all...

Reactions: MikeH
If the tendency to bipolarism has any genetic component - since it seems to push those it affects to more sex than normal I suppose it self-selects towards increasing the percentage of bipolar people.

Peope will make clearly the wrong decision for amazing sex... sad but true..
Hey, people go out of their way for lesser things so I wouldn't feel so bad about it.

Yes.... yes it is.

People who have higher sex drives tend to engage in a wider range of sexual behaviours, such as oral sex, anal sex and same-sex behaviours.

Guess who else tends to have a higher libido? Mentally unstable women - specifically those who suffer from mania, borderline personality disorder, or similar mental disorders.

Hmmmm interesting, didn't even know there was such a study. So basically the "ideal" sexual partner would be someone like her:
harleyquinn.png

To be honest clowns freak the hell out of me, but even I would be tempted to get some of that.

Hey, people go out of their way for lesser things so I wouldn't feel so bad about it.

Hmmmm interesting, didn't even know there was such a study. So basically the "ideal" sexual partner would be someone like her:
harleyquinn.png

To be honest clowns freak the hell out of me, but even I would be tempted to get some of that.

Hits all my buttons. Personality wise strongly resembles most of my exes....

Yes.... yes it is.

Uho, i may have to get myself checked for THAT ;)

harleyquinn.png

She's beautiful, funny, smart, athletic and would do anything for her guy, plus a high sexdrive.
Perfect girlfriend, anyone?

harleyquinn.png

She's the kind of girl who steals your man.

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH