Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/ ¥26,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been watching Hinano's blog for a while now because I think her pictures are really cute. She's working at this shop a lot now and has become one of the girls they use on their homepage. I finally found time when Hinano was working and was offered her and 4 other girls. I chose Hinano and waited about 20 minutes.

When I met her at the stairs I was happy because her face matches her photos on her blog pretty close. She is a little thicker than what her photos indicate but no problem at all. She has a full figured body with a nice chest and big beautiful eyes.

She seemed pretty genki and bubbly at first and conversation started well, but then she started to back off a little bit. She kept smiling, but she seemed like she didn't know what to do or didn't want to do anything. Maybe this was just lack of experience, but I think she's been working a lot for the past few months now and should know what to do.

Anyways I had to take over and tell her everything I wanted to do. I asked for a kiss and she smiled and said ok, but then she just closed her eyes, clinched her lips closed and froze like a statue. I really felt like I kissed a statue. I asked for a bj and again she smiled and seemed excited, but then she only sucked and licked around the head a little for a few minutes. I asked to do DATY and went at it for about 8-10 minutes and barely got any noise or moan from her. She got pretty wet from this and I asked her if it felt good and she said it was a secret.....

Finally I asked to get down to business and she lubed up good. I'm not particularly fond of this and if they use too much lube I lose stimulation. We started in CG and moved to Mish and on to K-9, she was surprisingly good I thought, but she kept her eyes closed tight and used too much lube. I asked to take a break and have a drink before we started again . We started again with about 20 minutes to go. She started with bj again and capped me again for CG. Her eyes again were closed tight but her body moved in sync with mine and it started to feel good.

The whole session we were listening to some internet radio music from Hinano's phone. Just as I was starting to feel good, I told her I was almost there and then it happened.....the song changed on the radio to.....PPAP! I almost stopped and laughed but I tried my best to block it out and kept thrusting into Hinano to the rhythm of 'I have a pen'. It paid off and I finally came 2 minutes later to Justin Bieber, 'What do you mean'.

After we cleaned up we both had a good laugh about the timing of PPAP.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I have mixed feelings about this one. She was cute and she felt good but she just was emotionally not into it at all and didn't even try to act like she's into it. Cream Lemon is cheap and If you're experienced and don't mind directing the session then go for it, she is cute. I would not recommend her to someone inexperienced though. I think you might spend a lot of awkward time staring at each other.

Last edited:
Excellent review. Those awkward moments can really spoil the whole session. PPAP would have thrown me off, but better than "She's Got the Jack" by AC/DC (a song about a girl with gonorrhea). ;)

Is there still a cosplay? Previous reviews says you can have cosplay thanks