Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min @ 23k

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese & some English

Details of the Encounter:
So I had Monday off and I had nothing better to do. I ventured up to Yoshiwara. I was intrigued by a recent post about Kei from Cream Lemon. I had my sites set this soapland. I found the location and I was invited in. The tencho was pretty friendly and did not seem to care about my lack of Japanese. We managed to work things out. He started to show me some photos of available girls but I showed him a photo of Kei the girl I was there for. Kei was available. After the fee was exchanged I waited a few minutes before being call to the stairs were Kei was waiting. I liked what I saw. She has a pretty decent face but her thick body really got me excited. We made it to the room and soon as the door closed it was game time. I started groping her all over and kissing her neck. I got a lot of moaning come from her. We undressed and did the whole shower and mouthwash routine. We headed to the bed for some real fun. I DATY for quite a while because her pussy was so good. She nice pink pussy lips. So I pushed her legs up and back because that's the way I like to eat pussy. When she started to come here legs got so dam strong. I thought I was lifting weights. The climax was pretty intense. I flipped her over on to her stomach so a could get a view of her ass. She has a pretty pink butthole. So I rimmed her ass for a while. Then it was my turn for some action. She gave a nice BBBJ with lots of spit and sucking. She capped me off and mounted for the ride. After working my dick inside she rode in CG pretty good. Then it was time for some doggy styles. That ass looks good bent over. I pounded that ass pretty good. I eventually came. We headed back to the shower and relaxed until the time was up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I enjoyed the time with Kei. She was pleasant to be around. I dig her body type. Cream Lemon is a gold mine. Their roster has some hot babes on it and you cannot beat there prices. I will go back there on my next journey to Yoshiwara.

Good review. I'm into thick women as well so I think I will have to hit this place up in the near future.

Reactions: Tuffstuff95