Guest viewing is limited

Cream Lemon (SL) Cream Lemon - Mikoto

BBallingSD

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Cream Lemon - Mikoto https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/c-lemon/girlid-25047675/
Main Site: http://tmp2362.host.hp-builder.net/top/

Date of Encounter:
February 2019

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 minutes / 21k yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
All in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Been a while since I was last in Japan so what better way to start off my trip but I hop down to Yoshiwara, right?

I had a busy schedule of meetings that day so it was ideal to find a place that was open early but it did not dawn on me that Cream Lemon opened at 6 AM. Pretty useful to be honest.

Even though I've been before, I always err on the side of caution and ask the staff if foreigners are okay. Got the usual 日本語ペラペラですね so I figure, no issues here.

At the time, the only girls available immediately was Mikoto and Anzu. They were both on my list and the staff recommended Mikoto but maybe I should have went with Anzu. I guess I didn't eyeball Mikoto's pictures enough but she was not quite what I expected. She had a bit of belly fat and honestly I'd rate her about 6/10 in the looks department. For what it's worth, she's very talkative and honestly if you're a kickboxing or martial arts fan, she'd be great to talk with.

Here's when things go downhill but it might be more me than the provider. As I mentioned, I had just gotten to Japan the day before and maybe it was fatigue or something else but I found myself without a lot of energy and I could stay hard for long. Nevertheless, she did what she could and after some small amount of CG and mish, I just had her finish me off with a BJ. I do also enjoy giving pleasure so I suggested 69 which she obliged but unfortunately I did not like the taste or smell down there and fingered her instead which did get her wet and elicited some nice moaning.

After blowing my load with time to spare, I called it there and after cleaning up we just had a nice chat about random topics until time was up. Once time was up, I wished her well and I was out of there to get a start on the day.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I really should have maybe waited a bit more before going or perhaps I should've done a bit more research beforehand since maybe the disappointment in not getting what I was hoping for affected performance as well. I think Mikoto is a nice gal and certainly isn't bad looking per se, but I think the gulf between how she looked and how her pictures looked was enough to sink things. With that said, I'd still go back to Cream Lemon since they are fantastically priced. Let's positive thinking!

Last edited by a moderator: