Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hey Guys,

I've been lurking here for some time already. I'm not sure if I have written a review 2 years back but if I didnt, then this is my first.

That said, let me get a few things out of the way. Firstly, I rarely do this type of thing because certain conditions (i.e country with strict laws and money issues ). Secondly my Japanese is super basic so most of the time, I communicate with said person with google translate. Thirdly, this is the first of my two part story. I’ll post the other in another post.

Anyway, lets get started! I arrive on the 23rd August at 3am and manage to get a taxi to a capsule hotel. My plan was to go to Cream Lemon at about 9-10am and then take a train to Osaka. That said, I couldn’t sleep because of someone’s snoring so I ended up going to Cream Lemon at about 6.30am. Also it was raining so because of the lack of sleep and the rain, I was extremely tired.

I arrive at Cream Lemon and there was this old gentleman that greeted me. Ask me where I’m from and then proceed to show me 3 girls. My initial plan was to get Mio but apparently she wasn’t available. Between the 3 girls, I ended up choosing Momo. That gentleman told me to pay upfront of 15,000 Yen and then led me into a room to wait. He did say I have to wait for about 30 minutes.

So I’m waiting in this room for quite some time and two other guest came and sat down. Funny thing is that while I was the first to arrive, the other two gotten their faster than me. After waiting for almost 40 minutes, I was led to Momo.

So how would I describe Momo? I have to say that she is quite chubby & lively and there was definitely some Photoshop but she still looks prett. I told her through google translate that this was my first time and hope she guides me. So after she started undressing me and some small kisses here and there, I was lead to the chair. I sit down and she then proceed to wash me throughout my penis and ass. I was getting some erection from the touch play but at the same time, was shivering because of the aircon. She then proceed to tell me to go into the bathtub to warm myself up and gave me some Listerine and toothbrush to wash my mouth. After she finish her path of washing her mouth, she enters with me bathtub and proceed to suck my dick. God… that sucking was heavenly. After sucking for about 2 minutes, she then proceed to do a boobjob on me and I never had a boobjob in my life. Sad to say, I wasn’t impress because I thought it was something special but it wasn’t.

After that, she lead me out and proceed to LFK for about 2 minutes and proceed to kiss/suck my nipples. After some foreplay, she starts placing the condom and proceed to FS. Again, I must emphasis that I was extremely tired so despite my hard-on, I couldn’t cum easily. So for the next 10-20 minutes, she couldn’t get me to cum and somehow, I couldn’t get her to cum either. I tried to proceed doing a Missionary but instead I got leg cramp and after that, I tried to do the Doggy, well…. She was chubby so it was a bit hard to insert inside her. After doing all these position, I started to get turn off so she start doing a BBBJ + handjob. After a few minutes, somehow, I manage to cum but she didn’t catch it. Instead it flew all over my body as well as the bed.

Momo then helped clean me up and ask what drinks I wanted. I order cola and ask her if she has travel before. Apparently most girls travel to Korea + Taiwan. After 5 minutes of talking, she then proceed to wash me up and we both got dress. I did apologize quite a number of times because of all the struggle we both went through.

To me, Momo is someone who can interact with foreigners easily but to be honest, I didn’t find much GF experience from her. Also I believe she might be hard to get turn on so maybe veterans or people who wants a challenge might go after her. Either that or I suck quite bad to unable to make her cum.

This is the 2nd part of the story. This one happened on the 29th August after my trip from Osaka.

I arrived this time at about 3pm. As usual, walk over there and met the same old gentleman that greeted me a week back. Apparently somehow he has no recollection of me being in their establishment a week prior. I paid for 50 minutes ( initially 40 minutes but I decide to go for 50 minutes just in case I don’t have enough time ). The girls these time were different so I chose Ukiha. As usual, I got led into the same room and waited for awhile ( shorter this time ). I was then called out and got greeted by Ukiha. I think her photo on the website is as accurate as it can be but still there is some PS elements into it.

For Ukiha, I had more difficulty conversing with her because in comparison to Momo, she has less understanding in English. That being said, mannnn she gives a way better GF experience than Momo. Same thing with Momo, I was lead to the chair, got showered and clean and then bathtub experience. There was no boobjob though but she did lick my legs which was both weird and a bit arousing. Also I forget to mention, she is as chubby as Momo but I think she is a bit less. After some foreplay in the bathtub, we then proceed to the bed.

Started out with some DFK and then proceed to kissing and licking my nipple. I then ask her if I can touch her pussy which is says is okay ( I didn’t do it with Momo because I was dead tired and didn’t think of it at that time ). She then proceed to do a 69 with me and I proceed to lick her pussy for about a minute before realizing that I got a better chance to make her cum with fingering. I finger her for about 5 minutes and I think she cum.

Afterwards, we then proceed to do a FS with condom. So for the next 10-20 minutes, all we did was cowgirl and I don’t know how many times I made her cum. I finally cum during a cowgirl position and then she proceed to take out the condom and help me up. She touch my back body and was shock that it was warm. She ask me if I was okay and then help wipe by back with a cold towel.

Ever ask a girl with google translate how many times she cums? I did and she was confused. Luckily I did say Iku and she realized what I was saying and she says 3 times ( which boost my confidence tbh ). She thanks me for making her cum ( which I don’t know why but appreciate it ). After my time was up, I was lead downstairs but for some odd reason, was put back into the waiting room for awhile. I don’t know why but after 5 minutes, I can proceed to leave the premises

In conclusion, I like Ukiha. It was more GF experience, more effort and more better experience than Momo. Not saying Momo isn’t good but between both of them, Ukiha gave a better performance than Momo.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Just dont go there if you are tired. Also this time, there is a lot of sick people. Ukiha was sniffing but seeing I was also sick, I just went with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taking the time to write up your experience.
Thanks for speaking up and sharing an experience after lurking for 2 years!

Approved: 9/10/2019

Funny thing is that while I was the first to arrive, the other two gotten their faster than me.

if you feel discriminated ... don't ... without knowing the conversations, i could only speculate that they had reservations ...

making a girl cum 3 times is a feel good thing ... but it should not be the only measure of how good your session went. there will be sessions where you won't be able to make a girl cum even once, and your confidence shouldn't take a hit during those times ... but some people overthink ~

thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the comments and advice! Yea, the reason why I lurk so long for 2 years is that I rarely go to Japan at all. Like super rarely.

That said, I'll take some potassium in my diet and hopefully it will improve on my cramps

Thanks for the nice review . I was always curious about Cream Lemon , maybe will include it in my next visit .