Guest viewing is limited

Cream Lemon (SL) Cream Lemon - Nightmarish afternoon (Riku)

I think Hisyo is a good shop, but they are too busy, room is not enough, always use other shop’s room.I always make an appointment in advance every time I go, but sometimes staff would tell me room change, they will bring me to other shop.
I know they have done that and I know an appointment is needed. I just have to go there to make the appointment for the next day. I've made that "Yoshiwara walk" more than enough times with half of them turning out to be cancellations. It's exhausting....

I book dh for a girl for 120min @ 10am, but 10:10am the lady then ready the mib rtn me 10min charges b4 seeing the girl, cause by hook or crook the session need to end by 12(the girl stop work, @12). They still very honorable.

Only if u can prove is a bait & switch, if not, photoshop to a totally different person i not surprise, haha.
Example of bait and switch is they promise a Jav and u know who the jav is , but cases of a girl that nvr exist how to prove is a switch.
If is already scams, the place will have close down, shut down or burnt down long ago , but ppl still go there, cause ppl know. If u want to see the real person b4 deal, go for others like tobita or thermae

Last edited:
I think Hisyo is a good shop, but they are too busy, room is not enough, always use other shop’s room.I always make an appointment in advance every time I go, but sometimes staff would tell me room change, they will bring me to other shop.

Yeah it also happen to me 3 times at HISYO, but after seeing other Soap, you cna see that HISYO have better building and everything than a lot of others.
Inside GEIHINKAN... it's soso

I know they have done that and I know an appointment is needed. I just have to go there to make the appointment for the next day. I've made that "Yoshiwara walk" more than enough times with half of them turning out to be cancellations. It's exhausting....

I usually take Tencho's LINE ID, much more easier to book after, specially if they see that you are serious and not a duchbag!

I would consider u as lucky.
Most shops have house rules that once u see the girl, consider deal, so by right if u regret while havn't seem the girl u still can ask for $ back, best is to make decision b4 hand over the money. Hisyo i paid, while waiting, sora last minute cancel work that day, they gave me back the money.
Cheating, scams? Foreigner got disadvsntage here, u will got no sympathy frm them, worst u could have een beaten up if they think u here for trouble.

Photoshop is a norm, i went all highend shops but once i tried dream group then i realised, if low end shop girls are so pretty as the web photo, highend shop closed down long ago. Highend shop photoshop some girls can be bad, then low end can be even worst. If u dun like photoshop, u can always dun go there, u make the choice.
I used to have high expectation when first going to soapy then it become worry and fear b4 i see the girl. I tried almost all jav i can have there, now i move on to others.
Dun like photoshop go tobita, see the girl then make ur decision.
Still ur eyes must be sharp even at close range of the girl.
Tobita is more expensive but u get what u pay for

I experienced the same at Hisyo but a day later. They gave me back my money. Strangely enough, I had the feeling I was being tested more than she actually cancelled. It did make me trust Hisyo.

Honestly, I went there once. Really early so not busy hours. I spoke to him in basic Japanese and he only offered me one girl. Momo. She's nice but she is really short, and a bit chubby. They act nice but imo if you are a foreigner go somewhere else, they won't give you much choice here.

Reactions: OGAgg
Honestly, I went there once. Really early so not busy hours. I spoke to him in basic Japanese and he only offered me one girl. Momo. She's nice but she is really short, and a bit chubby. They act nice but imo if you are a foreigner go somewhere else, they won't give you much choice here.
It is true they may not give you a good choice but it may be because everyone was prebooked. When I went, they only showed me girls from their sister shop. It was only when I showed them on my phone who I really wanted (the most reviewed girl here), they said she would be available the next day so I was allowed to make the appointment.

Reactions: Acid Burn
I have had bad experiences with Dolce and Cream Lemon. I will stick to the new kids on that blocks in Yoshiwara. Haven't been screwed over yet with them.

I don't trust any place that doesn't at least have their own website.

I have had bad experiences with Dolce and Cream Lemon. I will stick to the new kids on that blocks in Yoshiwara. Haven't been screwed over yet with them.
Never heard of that one lol