Walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min:¥20000

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Long time no post,I had been busy with works.Want to release all those stress by luxury warm feeling.I readied reviews here and went to Yoshiwara,first I had Pretty Girl in my mind but there only one Pretty Girl review in here so I changed my way to Cream Lemon.Walked in tout show me a waiting room,fews min pass and he came in with a lot of cards in his hand,and he gladly told me their No.1 girl みくる is available.Then he realized I am not Japanese :') (I am Asian guy tho) and take back their top 3 girl cards.I feel kinda bad coz I had みくる in my mind but can't help it.So I choice another one and he said "U have to wait 45min for her".I choose another one Riri and he said "u have to go to our brother shop with car".I took a ride and get in another shop(I did not see a signboard of that shop).Riri is waiting for me and I am kinda disappointed.She have fat on her tummy :') and still in training I think so.Play is as usual Soap,Bath tube,Mat play,and bed.In all of these I can't get hard at all and in 60min I popped one time with CG of coz with coin.She tried her best for next one but I really feeling sleepy so I stopped her and waiting for time to run out.Leave the shop Manger asked me how it is but I leave just like saying nothing coz I am really disappointed.And no ride back to station.I walked to station and made my way to Sugamo Jan Jan(coz I really feel not satisfied at all).Jan Jan seem to opened again recently but they running the shop with old ones.But I popped another one at there and make my way to Coco's Curry house coz I feel hungry.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Maybe I got bad luck this time with Cream Lemon other reviews seem pretty good so.Ahh and Riri the biggest point she turned me off is her mouth is smelly.But She work hard and tried her best,just my bad luck