Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 minutes 10,000 Komi Komi Course + 1,000 nomination fee

Type/Location:
Paris Rental Room

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Originally I had plan to name this "Biig Titty Day" but for reasons that will be made clearer the title had to be changed. As for the title I did choose i.e."Crimson Tide" it was either that or the "Hunt for Red October" But since this wasn't a hunt so much as a discovery....well just read the damn review.

So I had the itch that needed scratching and decided I was going to hit up hipness to try Dekapai 2. However, I found myself near the Paris rental rooms (that I read about in a previous review) that Thai Mai uses.

Now I normally always book a provider for 2 hours but this time I thought i would do 45 minutes with Thai Mai and then go over to Uguisudani and do the 80 min course with Dekapai2.

Booking with Thai Mai was easy as always and I made my way over to the rental rooms. I got there the same time as Yukina and I held the elevator doors open for her. I thought it was her but I said nothing. We got up to the fifth floor and she disappeared around a corner.

The man at reception saw me and said right away in English "Ah Thai Mai. Room 4" and he gave me the key.

I went in and be warned it is a very spartan room. A bed (sort off) a tiny shower, rand just enough room to turn around and take off your shoes without flling through the door.

I had enough time to my wash my hands and then there was a knock on the door. Yukina was there and we laughed at the fact that we rode the elevator together. I gave her a box of cookies I had bought for her. She said thanks and she began to strip. No shyness there. We headed into the shower where she washed me and herself down.

Her breasts are quite large and all natural and I enjoyed playing with them. When i was clean she got down on her knees and began to give me head. She only paused for a second to say "Don't come in my mouth". Not a problem, I normally prefer CBJs anyway but she was really tuning me on so I let it slide. She began to use her breast to massage my dick and it was so good I thought we better take it over to the little bed before I lost it. She dimmed the lights, spread one of the towels on the bed and then laid down.

Re' The rooom - The one redeeming factor about the tiny room is that there are mirrors everywhere so you can see yourself banging a girl from every which way.

We made out for a little bit and I went back to feasting on her fantastic breasts. But after about five minutes or so of foreplay she pulled me away from her chest and said we should fuck. She took out a cherry flavored condom but it didn't fit. Luckily I brought my own. She had warned me earlier in the shower that it was going to be just one pop so i decided to make it last.

We started off in mish and I asked her if i could go harder and deeper. She said yes and I threw her legs over my shoulders and began to pump away a little faster and deeper each time slowly building up a rhythm and letting her get use to the size.

I don't normally do this position with most asian girls but she was doing well so far. Unfortunately I got a bit carried away and went all in very suddenly. She gave a moan that was probably more pain than pleasure and I immediately stopped and asked if she was okay. She said yes and we went back to mish. We did that for a few more minutes and I asked if she was okay with changing to doggy. (This allows for deeper penetration i know but without my body-weight getting the better of me it gives me better control). She said okay but she wanted to stop for a few seconds.

She reached for a few tissues and then suddenly she reached for more. She suddenly began wiping everything, her crotch, my condom clad dick and then my hand. I wasn't sure what was happening but I thought at first that she might have been one of those girls who just gets so wet they have to do a little drying up.

I decided to change condoms so I went into the shower to wash up and change condoms and thats when i noticed there was blood on the condom.

Now I began to freak out thinking I had hurt her earlier. Maybe she had had a rough night the night before and I was the straw that broke the camel's back. She began to apologize assuring me she was fine. But I kept saying no, you can't be. You can't be bleeding if you're fine. She said it's okay we could continue. But i said no, not if your hurt.

She began to get upset and said everything was okay. By this time she was in the shower with me. I began to shower and she said let me finish you off. I said that it was okay not wanting to be an insensitive asshole just looking to blow his load, but before I knew it she was on her knees sucking away furiously at my dick. Confused by her reaction as well as my dick's, I decided to focus on coming to make them both happy. Remembering her warning from earlier I told her I was about to come, but her lips never left my cock. Finally with a second to spare I pried her lips loose and she held her hand over my dick (was it to prevent my load from hitting the roof?? A pity I never asked)..

We washed ourselves off again. dried off and went back into the room. She got several tissues rolled them up into a large wad and placed them in her panties. With that done, we got dressed. And she placed a call to her mama san. She gave me the phone and they asked how was my time. Yukina was watching me with nervous eyes and I said everything was great. The mama san thanked me and said they hoped I would choose them again.

Yukina took back the phone and said "I hope you don't mind if I leave early. I have to get back to work now." In my mind I kept having these strange thoughts like why was she so nervous, how could she be thinking about going back to work with a broken coochie. And I began to think could she have been trafficed? is she being forced to work even if she can't? As I handed back the key and walked out of the building it kept preying on my mind . Something didn't make sense. And then it hit me. The one thing that would explain the behaviour. She was surfing the crimson wave, Aunt Flo was in town, Colonel Jessup had ordered a code red, the painters were doing the house, the Starks had been invited to the red wedding, it was happy hour at the red roof inn and bloody mary's were on sale. Well you get the picture, her monthly bill came early.

Well that certainly did a number on my spirits. Forgive me if I sound like a prude but i was so put off I decided to cancel any other plans I might have had for Dekapai 2 and just decided I was better off cutting my loss. I drowned my sorrows in a few beers musing that what might have been a fantastic encounter ended up being a bloody disaster.

Adn there you have it gents and ladies.

I suppose my horrific initial reaction has cooled somewhat but it is still an experience i would much rather not encounter again. I know a girl's period can come on suddenly but i am still disappointed more care wasn't taken to prevent such an incident from happening.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This could have been a fantastic review, sadly for reasons outlined above I cannot recommend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report... The situation does not sound good at all, sounds like she should have not been working on that day...

Approved: 9/22/2019

Real men should not be afraid of such things..
Real men aren't bothered by a lady of negotiable affections having sex during their period? If that's the case, sadly I'm disqualified and all I can say is that "I like cheese".

Personally, I have two very different reactions to having sex with someone on their period depending on who that person is. Let me make an analogy, if my gf has a cold and makes dinner for me my reaction will be very different than if I went to a restaurant and saw the Chef hacking up a lung while he's making my dinner.

But I admire people made of sterner stuff than myself. Especially, since I get queasy just watching a merry go round.

BTW, Thai Mai does do outcalls. I don't like the sound of the rental room either, so I always go for the hotel & call them to come over.

Thanks for the advice. I don't have even a tenth of a tenth of your reviews but I did know Thai Mai offers outcalls and have mentioned using a love hotel in a previous Thai Mai review. But duly noted and I'm sure first timers to the forum will find that very helpful, I know i should have probably researched that place more carefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sterling
Thanks for your report... The situation does not sound good at all, sounds like she should have not been working on that day...

To give her the benefit of the doubt the story reads like she was as much surprised as the client. In addition OP tells he was giving it to her hard and deep and that can easily cause a girl to start early.

Real men should not be afraid of such things.

If it's a non-p4p I fully agree with you. Especially as some girls get more horny during those days; a gentleman is not to leave a damsel in distress.

In case it's a provider I would suggest she takes a holiday unless she knows the customer is in to that kind of things.

To give her the benefit of the doubt the story reads like she was as much surprised as the client. In addition OP tells he was giving it to her hard and deep and that can easily cause a girl to start early..
Yes, I agree. I think it did take her by surprise. What did my head in was when I remembered she said "I have to go back to work". Initially I thought it was with a broken coochie which would have been very bad but to go "back to work" after you know you have your period well....

When I saw the title of this report, I couldn't help but think of Alabama football:D
Rooooooooooooll Tide!

C972F826-1EB2-4225-81DC-1AB27DB71F55.png

Let me make an analogy, if my gf has a cold and makes dinner for me my reaction will be very different than if I went to a restaurant and saw the Chef hacking up a lung while he's making my dinner.

This is a very good analogy. I will steal it.

Reactions: hardharry
what might have been a fantastic encounter ended up being a bloody disaster.

I see what you did there ;)

Sorry to hear about the red dawn action ruining your session. But at least your reaction to it (worrying about the girl's well being) was considerate and I think she was probably appreciative of that.

I don't know about the trafficking theory but I'm sure she was probably worried that a complaint about her to the mamasan would definitely cause her some grief at work. Anyways, better luck next time.

I don't know about the trafficking theory
The shops like this that have girls coming over from Thailand for two weeks stints aren’t usually a problem for trafficking. They’re usually older bar girls who don’t have quite the draw they used to have, and these trips to Tokyo are very profitable for them. It’s more likely that she was worried the shop would be annoyed that she came over knowing that she was likely to start her period during her visit, putting future visits in jeopardy.​

I don’t understand why some shops ask your feedback while the girl is still with you.

The Japanese agency I briefly worked with did the same thing. Not to the repeat but those who never used the shop before or had a girl they hired just recently.
When I called up the shop to let them know that I was about to leave from the client, they asked me to pass my phone to the client. They asked the client if he enjoyed his time with me while I was right next to him hearing the whole conversation.
If they have any complaints, I am sure they later would call the shop directly. Do they really believe that asking their feedback like that improve their business? It may work differently with more straight forward non Japanese clients but the shop does not deal with any foreigners.
Actually I was told that if i saw a foreign client in a hotel room after my arrival, I was allowed to close the door right away and leave without saying anything. Lol.