Cuckold experience? Or Fantasy!

So ur advertising you services as a Bull? Cuz ur title a little confusing

Not advertising I’m asking if is a fantasy for some or has anyone done it before...

I’ve got a bit of a fantasy for it, recently when I was having sex with my boyfriend I asked him to tell me about other girls he’s been with and it’s turned me on like crazy. Maybe this is the start of a cuckhold fetish?
Hey! Arent you the one who also asked for advice on finding a ladyboy for him? How did this go? :)

I think the start of this was that he called me one morning telling me that he had kind of got into a three way the night before, his tone was that he was apologizing for it... as soon as I got off the phone I got myself off to the thought of it (multiple times, in fact) :LOL:

Reactions: Simonka and Frenchy
Hey! Arent you the one who also asked for advice on finding a ladyboy for him? How did this go? :)
Everyone on TAG was so helpful, but when the time came that I was planning logistics he was a bit shy. I don’t think he’s ready to fully go through with it just yet. Hopefully when he outgrows our various butt toys he’ll be ready to move on to the real thing :p

Everyone on TAG was so helpful, but when the time came that I was planning logistics he was a bit shy. I don’t think he’s ready to fully go through with it just yet. Hopefully when he outgrows our various butt toys he’ll be ready to move on to the real thing :p
I see. Maybe it would work better if it’s less organized, more spontaneous at first. Say a round of bars in ni-chome, getting slowly un-inhibited with drinks and banter, waiting for the right occasion ... in fact I know a good place for that, just forgot the name. Opposite of Campy, two or three blocks further down the street

I see. Maybe it would work better if it’s less organized, more spontaneous at first. Say a round of bars in ni-chome, getting slowly un-inhibited with drinks and banter, waiting for the right occasion ... in fact I know a good place for that, just forgot the name. Opposite of Campy, two or three blocks further down the street
True! The way I was trying to plan it out required a bit more organization I think as I doubt he’d ever walk into a shop and do the deed himself. The idea that got us both off initially was that during a domme/sub session in a love hotel I could of arranged for a lady to come in and fuck him while I watch. I needed to get the green light before he’s tied up and unable to say no ;)

Reactions: Frenchy
I’ll remember your idea for the future though!

Reactions: Frenchy
I like the idea of it but until we decide if we want to do something more it'll stay in the realms of fantasy.

Its a hot fantasy but.

Reactions: Openminded
As the guy who lets his wife have a hot wife experience occasionally it’s definitely HOT.

Not sure what the turn on is - someone else wanting what you have - someone else wanting her but she always comes back to you- someone tries to satisfy her but in the end only you can.
Lots of reasons to like this kind of play. You just have to find he right trusted friend.