Curious about threesome for 30k

If you are really Francis Underwood (or Kevin Spacey), I say: Go for it! Should suit your tastes :)

Personally though, the girls not being Japanese would be the least of my worries.

If you are really Francis Underwood (or Kevin Spacey), I say: Go for it! Should suit your tastes :)

Personally though, the girls not being Japanese would be the least of my worries.

What would be the things I should be worried about then?

I guess maybe you didn't get my hint with the Kevin Spacey comment?
search past threads asking for advice on cracker providers. I think there have been quite a few. common issues raised are: bait n switch, and/or poor service.

Thanks for the tips, yes I have read that these girls may be trannies. Welp. Better be safe than sorry.

Things to consider:
It's incall to some hotel, not a love hotel. At best they change linens once a day and there are only so many fresh towels

More affordable rate means higher volume. Expect to be finished when you come. 2h probably means coming twice. Don't expect much gfe and don't expect the girl to be much into it. ItsI about finishing you quickly.

They usually come for two weeks to Japan (tourist visa). Therefore there will be little effort to get repeat clients.

If you book only one, there is a good chance that her friend will need the room midway through the session rushing you out.

I don't think there will be bait and switch. The pics could be photoshopped a bit or a bit older, but they are quite average. Whether or not they are post op is another matter.

It's incall, so you can just run away, if what you see is not what you get. Just be clear to yourself before under what conditions you will run and then follow through.

Whether that's something for you or not depends totally on what you expect. You kinda get what you pay;)
If you expect girl to girl action from a 3p, think twice. If there will be anything at all, it will be fake.

Anyone who wants to take up on the offers these visiting girls have will need to go and read the above post from @RandomTokyoGuy three times before taking the plunge.

And then bring your own towel. Nothing beats a wet towel left behind by the guy before you. Except the herpes you get as a bonus.

Things to consider:
It's incall to some hotel, not a love hotel. At best they change linens once a day and there are only so many fresh towels

More affordable rate means higher volume. Expect to be finished when you come. 2h probably means coming twice. Don't expect much gfe and don't expect the girl to be much into it. ItsI about finishing you quickly.

They usually come for two weeks to Japan (tourist visa). Therefore there will be little effort to get repeat clients.

If you book only one, there is a good chance that her friend will need the room midway through the session rushing you out.

I don't think there will be bait and switch. The pics could be photoshopped a bit or a bit older, but they are quite average. Whether or not they are post op is another matter.

It's incall, so you can just run away, if what you see is not what you get. Just be clear to yourself before under what conditions you will run and then follow through.

Whether that's something for you or not depends totally on what you expect. You kinda get what you pay;)
If you expect girl to girl action from a 3p, think twice. If there will be anything at all, it will be fake.

this is very helpful. Thank you for these. Wont be taking these girls.