Guest viewing is limited

Current (COVID) onsen protocols...??

All angry mediocre western guys claiming they know more about the virus than anyone else

That just shows how much better Europe is than anywhere else. Instead of guys with more knowledge than medical doctors we now have a huge number of guys who know more about modern warfare than career military men.

Check fucking mate dude.

I once took a girl home from Muse, and after she took off her bra i asked her to put it back on and she did. I still feel bad about doing that. In my defense Id had about 7 of those long island iced teas they serve there and the only way i was gonna get any semblance of a hard-on in order to give her what she came for was with that bra securely on.

Don't be so hard on yourself. We should all take an example from you, how committed you were to fulfilling her needs.

Reactions: Durg50
During the peak of COVID, I overheard 2 young Japanese guys in Kabukicho - clearly versed in the ways of street nampa - decrying and lamenting over the pitfalls of the mask bijin. マスク美人. Meaning the gals who look attractive with the mask on but off quite a different story.

Now when I was more in the nampa game, I never had to deal with the masks but the bras were
a different story. Shirt and bra off and what clearly was E or F sized and shaped while clothed all of the sudden became a B and I am left holding quite a substantial weight of bra. But it was all good fun. Like a treasure hunt. Never know really what ur gonna find until it’s unwrapped and in your face.

I never realized what a drastic impact the covering of just the nose and mouth--or just the focus on the eyes and forehead--could have on perception or attractiveness. There are two hispanic-mixed girls working at the nearby Costco, who started during the pandemic, who appeared to be absolutely gorgeous. For the past two years I've been staring at them while in the check-out line, fantasizing about pumping one in them, maybe after a few tequilas to set the correct cultural tone. I could probably sit in the SUV outside and wait for them to come out and collect wagons and rub one out while watching them push the carts. One of them had to assist me one day as I'd purchased something expensive and she had to retrieve it from the secure storage...and I was getting a half-chub just standing near her. They are just that pretty.

And then the state dropped the indoor mask mandate.

Man. It's almost like when you're a kid and you find out Santa Claus isn't real.

Hmmm…. Was the expensive item this personal massager from “Ho Medics”? That could have made an interesting impression…. And what a company name!! Makes it pretty obvious..
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Gosh I love Costco. I really do.

B4F899FA-B13A-4FA4-9F9B-3335FC45010F.jpeg

Reactions: Cinnabums
I never realized what a drastic impact the covering of just the nose and mouth--or just the focus on the eyes and forehead--could have on perception or attractiveness. There are two hispanic-mixed girls working at the nearby Costco, who started during the pandemic, who appeared to be absolutely gorgeous. For the past two years I've been staring at them while in the check-out line, fantasizing about pumping one in them, maybe after a few tequilas to set the correct cultural tone. I could probably sit in the SUV outside and wait for them to come out and collect wagons and rub one out while watching them push the carts. One of them had to assist me one day as I'd purchased something expensive and she had to retrieve it from the secure storage...and I was getting a half-chub just standing near her. They are just that pretty.

And then the state dropped the indoor mask mandate.

Man. It's almost like when you're a kid and you find out Santa Claus isn't real.

I think you forgot the Tequila in the equation. You just need to increase the amount consumed and everything will be just fine.

I think you forgot the Tequila in the equation. You just need to increase the amount consumed and everything will be just fine.

As our hero and saviour Aleksandr Karelin has said "there are no ugly women, there is just too little vodka".

Reactions: DJPeeps and Frenchy
I go to the ryokans regularly (just went to one in Saga), and no masks are required in the bathing areas (in or out).
No masks are required at the dinner table if they serve your kaiseki or nabe out of your room.

Masks required in the lobby and in the chill-out areas near the baths

Reactions: cuckhimnow
I have been to a few different onsens recently. They just check your temp and ask you to wear a mask everywhere but the bath. One onsen/hotel asked me for proof that I had all my covid shots.